Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Far too tired to go to work, I wonder if that's a valid excuse to not go in.

My minion are annoying me now. I've been able to get on with things in peace without constant talking taking place, now I'm constantly distracted :evil:

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Tired too :(

Today is the joys of over 5hrs driving for a meetin in high Wycombe - really a good use of time. Later is study and hopefully more done than lasts night poor effort
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

left for work 30 mins early as we've been told the traffic is going to be crazy around the NATO summit......arrived to work 30 mins early as there was no traffic...grrrr :x

but I have the bike in the car and I'm meeting northern monkey for a ride later. I'm going to shred some gnarr to make up for the fact I took the roadie for a short spin last night :lol:

laters
  • gazeddy
    gazeddy Posts: 305
    need to go back to the bike shop for the third time this week cos i keep forgetting silly little things. todays target HT2 preload tool and external BB socket. no doubt ill end up buying more than i went in for and forgetting one of the 2 things
    I rode what you dug last summer
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Also tired. Pub last night was very good, I do like a nice pint of Pride. for some reason I feel a little grey around the gills this morning. Had to drive in today as I'm going to a funeral later, unfortunately this also means I'm wearing a shirt and tie. Got to go to a finance meeting about the scout troop later, deep joy.
    Roll on the weekend. I'm going to blow lots of cash on consumer electronics and bike stuff.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Bon jour,

day of holiday blah, went to a local market earlier which bored the living sh1t out of me, i now have a desperado in my hand so normality is returning!

Some decent blart has just appeared on the beach in front of the house so sunnies on, stalking mode........go. May need a walk very soon!

toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Pub n grub night for me tonight. Possibly free as well 8) Will pedal tomorrow if I don't get too wrecked.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]