Wayhayday!

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Confucius he say, journey of 4,500 miles home start when man check out of Hotel in morning.

What a wise man, yes checked out, day at work and then head home tonight, arrive 20 hours later at the front door!

Yes last day today and then home, going to get out the MTB for a short local ride tomorrow, just because I can!

Have a good day all!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Enjoy the journey

About to cycle to Chester to finish off the reporting the robots at work mucked up rather than meetings in Birmingham - so not all fail
  • Morning Losers!

An ambulance appeared for the old lady next door yesterday, and it was there for a while. She must be on her way out, but I wish she'd wait a couple of years so I can save up a deposit to buy her house!

Today is work, and the Great British Bake Off. That is all.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning Losers!

An ambulance appeared for the old lady next door yesterday, and it was there for a while. She must be on her way out, but I wish she'd wait a couple of years so I can save up a deposit to buy her house!

Today is work, and the Great British Bake Off. That is all.

Laters!

One day "living next door to TKM" the next "Living next door to heaven!"

Hola twunts

Holiday, hot sun, booze, food etc.............. still!

Enjoy work!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • gazeddy
    gazeddy Posts: 305
    planning doing as little as possible in work. then bike shop for some bits i forgot to pick up when i went in monday. then put bike back together. might even get to ride it sometime soon
    I rode what you dug last summer
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Shirley it can't only be Wednesday? Good news is Wednesday night is pub night. Boy do I need a drink.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Shirley it can't only be Wednesday? Good news is Wednesday night is pub night. Boy do I need a drink.

proud :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Tomorrow's my (free) food 'n' drink night out. Will just have to make do with my rum stash for now. Work is not even that busy just now - something isn't right! But it's a trip to Wales for some uplift next week - rock on 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]