In the words of Bjork.....Tuesday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
Its oh so quiet

Make some noise
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Well I've been far too busy doing absolutely fuck all on my week off work :mrgreen:

All that has been achieved today was a nice 10k run this morning along the towpaths and around the countryside of 'ampshire :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    arran77 wrote:
    Well I've been far too busy doing absolutely fark all on my week off work :mrgreen:

All that has been achieved today was a nice 10k run this morning along the towpaths and around the countryside of 'ampshire :D
    We like the arran free zone that BB has become lately :wink:

Afternoon Bracketeers,

Beer follows work shortly. I'm also getting my kit sorted out for next weeks trip to Wales which will involve tanks, vans, gravity, and fun. I may even send a postcard :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    I'm sure PW77 belongs in Berks more than Hants.
    Still grumpy after holiday, I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have to fix things that other people have cocked up because they can't be bothered to do it properly as they know I will have to sort it on my return.
    Good news was we made bonus in August. Paid on percentage of profit made. I wasn't top dog, no surprise, but took more than some others in spite of being off for nearly 3 weeks.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I'm sure PW77 belongs in Berks more than Hants.

I'm on the Surrey / Hants borders I'll have you know my good man :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Arran, has anyone at work noticed that you're actually on holiday? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I would have thought so.......they'll be having to making their own tea :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I would have thought so.......they'll be having to making their own tea :P
    Never knew you were a secretary :wink: