Back to Work Mehday

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
But not for me

I'm on holiday this week so I'll be on here less :lol:

Don't work too hard today people :P
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Ta for that. In early for conference call, just about to put kettle on. Wifes birthday today so chinese later.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    have a great holiday - just work meh for me
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Out on the bike then a spot of woodwork, making 5 large frame supports for mrs T's new paintings, it's kinda like working ...I guess :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

10:30 start for me today is what I call a win. Hopefully an early finish too... be jealous (unless you're on holiday of course)
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    someone kick Arran please, in the shins, hard.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Monday to the power of 3 after nearly 3 weeks off. I'm going to have to hunt PW77 down and kick him in the shins extra hard. I hate him. :twisted:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Don't complain too much, if he's on holiday he won't be posting in here nearly as much as if he was at 'work' :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Don't complain too much, if he's on holiday he won't be posting in here nearly as much as if he was at 'work' :P

Different boss this week, he will need a week of 'work' to get over it :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Good point well made.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    team47b wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Tell me about it :roll:

I've trimmed more bushes than is healthy for any man, and not those sort of bushes either you perverts :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I've trimmed more bushes than is healthy for any man, and not those sort of bushes either you perverts :lol:

Prove it show us a picture (of both types if you want)
  • arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Pictures or it never happened :wink:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    arran77 wrote:

You call us lot wage slaves and there's you slaving away on holiday for nothing in return :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]