I Don't Like Mondays...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

It's getting darker each morning now, which sucks. I should probably get one of those S.A.D. lamps, as it might make a difference.

My other minion starts back today, so we're back into full force. Only problem is, there isn't much for them to do, so I'm going to have to start inventing things. It might start with bacons...

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning (well nearly midday) crudders....

Monday, another day closer to getting home, so I'm happy with that!

Boring day, local engineers not wanting to answer difficult questions......big dent in the office wall the size and shape of my forehead is developing fast, that and they just pulled the terminally failed A/C unit from the wall, so not only is it too hot and sweaty but I'm having to try and stop the midges coming through the holes!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    work meh after too much fun yesterday
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning walkers

another sunny hot day of doing nothing but boozing and being an ignorant tourist type.

enjoy work chaps

toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • i like this monday...........

just picked up my new bike......

now just have to wait for chainreaction to get their finger out and deliver my order of pedals and new helmet..... :D

laters
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning bitches,

More Monday bollox than I appreciate. Lucky I'd planned on working late anyway.

Tonight shall involve sushi and overpriced Japanese beer, so at least something positive will come of today.

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Morning slackbladders,
    Monday cubed for me today as it's my first day of work in nearly 3 weeks. Not happy at all, I'm sure that will cheer you bunch of barstewards up.
    Got home about 8pm after a long drive and a long wait for the Eurotunnel. Failed to get my average speed for the day to 80mph as I slowed down on the approach to Calais as I know the French filth like to charge returning Brits. Glad I did as a bloke in an X5 passed me doing well over a ton, then we saw him getting pulled over a few miles further on. Enjoyed the ride in after spending too long behind the wheel, hard work pedalling though.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,509
    Welcome back Veronese, hope you're enjoying work and the weather :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]