Thank F**k It's Friday!!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

This does not feel like it's been a 4 day week. I'm looking forward to 4pm tonight!

My new minion starts today, so I have the usual task of showing him round to everyone, who will then forget his name instantly, and he'll forget theirs :roll: Still, at least it'll be good to start having company I suppose. I'm getting a little crazy sat alone in the studios :twisted:

Off to Bury later, and have a busy weekend ahead of me. Joys.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning Queefers

holiday prep day as i'm outta here for two whole weeks (not sure i've mentioned it!)

Ah well, stuff to do, must rush, Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Four day week for me as well, but that's today off and working tomorrow!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    Last day of work/holiday with the family - worked better than expected

Right onwards to more tea
  • Ferrals
    Ferrals Posts: 785
    working at home drinking obscene amounts to tea to try and flush out the ebola that has taken over my throat in time for a weeks holiday next week. Half day too so I will be on holiday in exactly 110 minutes :-)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,317
    Glorious day here today, not a cloud in the sky. Typical as it's our last day.
    Lounging by the pool is being done, I had to duck into the shade as I was in danger of melting.
    Off out to the village harvest festival tonight. Food and red wine aplenty to be consumed. Must try no to do anything stupid this time.
    Head for home tomorrow so all talk of holidays will of course be banned, sorry bg.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,018
    Fueling myself for a night ride with chicken and salad... And coffee. Hopefully it'll stop chucking down with rain or I'll be in the man cave with some baby wipes and a few cans.

Hardly rock and roll but there you go.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    One more night shift before the weekend for me and fridays always a bitch. Mechanic replacing a bearing on my car basically told me my car is fooked with rust yesterday so that was nice - might have to ditch it and do without wheels for a while - do-able in Whistler I reckon. Or keep it till it actually collapses. Ideally whilst not in motion.

Broken thumb is peeing me off - yay weekend, go riding, oh no I cant. Go hiking instead - dull.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,494
    Someone's leaving work so it's beer o'clock shortly :) Then a pedal home and a good doss...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • M9DBO
    M9DBO Posts: 175
    Evening

New on here. Just planning on getting back in the saddle. It's Friday, I want Wine and Beer but I'm so fat, how can I justify it? Erm, well, maybe just one more night and then ride some of it off tomorrow.

Been doing lots of worky boring stuff all day. Tick tock its five thirty, that'll do it.
    I am the Orange stereotype and loving it.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    M9DBO wrote:
    Evening

New on here. Just planning on getting back in the saddle. It's Friday, I want Wine and Beer but I'm so fat, how can I justify it? Erm, well, maybe just one more night and then ride some of it off tomorrow.

Been doing lots of worky boring stuff all day. Tick tock its five thirty, that'll do it.

Welcome fellow tubster, less of the bike talk ok!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    bg13 wrote:
    M9DBO wrote:
    Evening

Welcome fellow tubster, less of the bike talk ok!

Beer talk is ok though