Incumbent Wednesday thread

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
It's hot.

Went for a walk, what a waste of a bike ride is walking! You go out for an hour and you only go up to the roundabout and back!

Still stopped off for a *cake stop on the way back.

Waved to a couple of cyclists.

Bit of a headwind on the way back and a couple of small hills, think I got a PB on one of them.

*i can't eat cake! I actually made a cake once and left out all the things I can't eat like flour, sugar etc it turned out I had made scrambled egg. :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Had to get toots to nursery at 1000mph this morning after accidentally switching the alarm off and over sleeping. Think I need heart pills. Coffee. Now have to pester Lloyds bank to ask them why the hell they haven't cleared that international dividend cheque from East African Breweries. It's worth a cool 1k KES:- (or £6.80 after conversion).

I hereby claim no responsibility of the above, it's origination, content or any offence it may cause to persons living or dead or any relatives of those alive but not living or dead but alive.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Quiet isn't it :)

Looking forward to charging through Central London traffic on two wheel shortly, fuelled by coffee...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]