Obligatory Tuesday thread.

homers_double
homers_double Posts: 8,007
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
How many mondays over summer have been really nice, baking hot and having to sit in an office. Then along comes a bank holiday and winter, all in one day.

Anyway, today will invove 23 thousand emails being sent out, some quoting, some purchasing of DIY materials and locating some Co2 cartridges.

Also managed to scratch my 100 mile itch over the weekend:- http://app.strava.com/activities/184325058
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    What no replies. Surely the BB slackers haven't been to busy to reply? :)

Not glad to be back at work, the long weekend was almost too good...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    BB full of slackers. That's hardly news Stevo.
    I'm still enjoying the good life in Tuscany so no work for me this week. Nice day today mostly involving lounging, reading, eating and drinking.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Too hot to reply :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Philly8mt
    Philly8mt Posts: 552
    Escaped monotony of work by going out to purchase some new cleats.

Snapped one avoiding a suicide bunny whilst away over the weekend.
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Veronese68 wrote:
    BB full of slackers. That's hardly news Stevo.
    I'm still enjoying the good life in Tuscany so no work for me this week. Nice day today mostly involving lounging, reading, eating and drinking.
    Fortunately I'm having a mini holiday in Wales in just over two weeks time. I might send a pic like I did last time, but I won't be lounging much though :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]