Santini jersey sizing

moyesie
moyesie Posts: 68
edited August 2014 in Road buying advice
Before I order a Santini jersey I'm looking for a spot of guidance on sizing; is it typically Italian or relatively normal?

For reference I'm a pretty reliable Large in Rapha jerseys.

FWIW it's the Trieste jersey they released for the Giro this year.

ta!

Comments

• diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    I have a Santini jersey in XS which should actually be a size too small according to the size guide, it is quite loose fitting.
    The Decathlon Aero 900's I have are in size small and are a good tight fit and really good vfm IME.
  • ju5t1n
    ju5t1n Posts: 2,028
    Similar to Rapha in my experience. Lots of Santini size guides if you Google
  • fat_cat
    fat_cat Posts: 566
    I wear an XL Santini which is about a 42 chest in old money. They do a couple of different fits however, so it's worth taking this into account, the form fit, is pretty much skin tight, but the relaxed fit is a bit more flattering, and not too loose.
  • fat_cat
    fat_cat Posts: 566
    Just re read your post. I have the Barolo Jersey from the Giro and it is form fit
  • dowtcha
    dowtcha Posts: 442
    If its the jersey that prendas.co.uk have I would drop them a email, they always reply quickly and are very helpful with sizing. I am a medium in Rapha but a large in Santini.
  • timbob67
    timbob67 Posts: 30
    I'm 5'9", 38 chest and 33-34 waist, and found a medium Santini from Prendas a stretched skin tight fit - uncomfortably small. A large was much better.