Lockout available for X Fusion Sweep R

echowitch
echowitch Posts: 196
edited August 2014 in MTB workshop & tech
I am looking to buy a Norco Range Alloy 7.2 650b (cyclescheme at work) and noticed that the X Fusion Sweep R 160mm fork doesn't have a lockout. Is it possible to get a lockout to put on this fork ? I can't see the Sweep R on the X Fusion website, only the Sweep RL2 which does have a lockout.

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/nor ... loy-72-650

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Try putting the link in your post so we can use it, then give the thread a title related to your question and it will help.

More of a workshop and tech question than buying advice, so you may want to report to a moderator and ask them to move it.

I would imagine the different damper will be a straight swap but why not see if it actually needs a lockout first?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • echowitch
    echowitch Posts: 196
    DOH, corrected. Thats what happens when you haven't had your coffee in the morning :p
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Most 160mm forks don't have lockout. If it has a good compression damper you won't need a lockout