Friday, fist fights and flabby chips

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Its friday, had a couple of beers last night and watched a fight outside the local Wetherspoons. Went home via the fish and chip shop and it was flaming awful.

Today we are playing bingo during the day, dropping random words into conversation with candidates and clients.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I love playing bullshit bingo :lol:
    simonhead wrote:
    Today we are playing bingo during the day, dropping random words into conversation with candidates and clients.

Morning.

Day off for me today so off to the cinema with the littlies, then a trampoline place and finally take away pizza 8) beats the hell out of work
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Morning.

Day off for me today so off to the cinema with the littlies, then a trampoline place and finally take away pizza 8) beats the hell out of work
    Ooh, what you going to watch?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    very wet after the commute in and another firkin puncture.

Today is work meh followed by the pub - just like yesterday
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Steady paced weekend warm up ride this morning which included a flat at the half way point.

Got loads of stuff to organise this afternoon, new tubes, make a curry, get some beers in, pick up a BBQ then we're off on a 100 miler to Lytham Saint Annes on Saturday.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,166
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning.

Wow, a family guy and multiple dad... I somehow figured out you were a lazy 20 something on job seeker allowance on a couch with nothing to do...

No offence, of course... :wink:
    left the forum March 2023
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning.

Wow, a family guy and multiple dad... I somehow figured out you were a lazy 20 something on job seeker allowance on a couch with nothing to do...

Turn the other cheek arran :lol:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning.

he can't - its on the couch :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    [... I somehow figured out you were a lazy 20 something on job seeker allowance on a couch with nothing to do...
    I can see how you come to that conclusion :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning.

he can't - its on the couch :)
    :lol: very good
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning.

I hope you are sitting down 'cos he's even spouting sensible sh1t about fr*cking. I reckon you've domesticated him Ugo. I don't know whether to say "well done" or "oh bollox". If anyone has seen Arran in the flesh, can you see if he has a glazed expression on his face? If he has, that means we've lost him.

Back on topic:

Post morning ride calorie count is just about to be increased again...

F*ck me i'm hungry.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Morning.

Ooh, what you going to watch?

How To Train Your Dragon Two, it was very good, you should take your littley :D
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning.

I'm proper grown up........when I'm not on here :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Evening gits,

Good ride home, fuelled by booze. Just downed a big portion of salmon and chips and looking forward to a lazy evening in for a change - been out on the pop the last two nights and I'm knackered. a good weekend lies ahead as bikes and footy are involved 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]