Garmin Connect/Express Issue

meanredspider
meanredspider Posts: 12,337
edited August 2014 in Commuting chat
So nothing surprises me about Garmin anymore. In fact, these days I'm pleasantly surprised when something works. This time, Garmin Express updates (and shows it's updated) but there's nothing of the ride on Garmin Connect. I've done the old fashioned thing with Strava and that works so the ride is definitely on the device and available. Any thoughts? Whether it'll turn up on Connect at some point, I don't know.
ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH

Comments

• andy9964
    andy9964 Posts: 930
    Since I synced Strava with Connect, my Connect app on my phone has completely wiped itself clean of everything.
    Everything is there on the laptop/website, but the app is blank
    TBH, I'm not too fussed about the app, I find it worsre than the new "modern" web version
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Andy9964 wrote:
    Since I synced Strava with Connect, my Connect app on my phone has completely wiped itself clean of everything.
    Everything is there on the laptop/website, but the app is blank
    TBH, I'm not too fussed about the app, I find it worsre than the new "modern" web version

Ah - that might be it. I tried that but nothing seemed to happen so I assumed it had failed. Maybe it screwed it up!
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    Garmin Connect is a disaster.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills