Novatec hubs in the UK

munkster
munkster Posts: 819
edited August 2014 in Workshop
[Unsure whether this is a buying advice Q or Workshop so mods please feel free to move if inappropriate]

BDop are great but the lottery of customs charging can be a bind. It's a fair cop etc etc but is there anywhere in the UK/EU as an alternative? I'm aware of (and have used) sdeals but only a limited selection. Thanks!

Comments

• rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Why not just ask Sdeals if they can get what you want? They ordered in the rims and spokes I wanted that they hadn't listed on the website.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Few sellers on ebay or Superstar are simply rebranded Novatec
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • munkster
    Yep have asked sdeals and they're already getting me some just wondered if there was anywhere that just had them ready to go? I don't mind the wait ordinarily but interested in options...
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    munkster wrote:
    Yep have asked sdeals and they're already getting me some just wondered if there was anywhere that just had them ready to go? I don't mind the wait ordinarily but interested in options...

The time to look at the options was before you asked Sdeals to source them for you!!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • munkster
    They're not sourcing them for me. They were listed on the site but as "out of stock". They are getting them back in stock independent of my enquiry as far as I am aware. I appreciate that the way I worded it read that way though. I will be sure to reflect on my grammar going forward ;-)
  • src1
    src1 Posts: 301
    The Cycle Clinic can supply novatec hubs (via eBay or directly), I've also used an eBay seller called velobitz who was very good to deal with.