Something for the Womble!!

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
A Japanese company claims to have reached the next level in developing the most genuine looking sex doll :shock:

hl0BzW.jpg

"The company behind the dolls are putting their success down to their realistic looking skin and eyes"

Yeah right, I'm sure the perverts, sorry, gentlemen, buying these things for £1,000 are just doing it to look at their lovely complexion and the colour of their eyes :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2722779/Japans-sex-doll-industry-reaches-level-creation-perfect-artificial-1-000-Dutch-Wife-comes-realistic-feeling-skin.html
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,504
    You silly boy, The Womble already has one - that's why he's never on the forum any more :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    Pfffft. My ones far more realistic and she can cook. Although we had a chicken terrine last night that resembled gourmet cat food, but dessert more than made up for it :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,551
    looks ideal for daily mail readers, if they spend all their time pumping plastic they'll not be breeding more of their kind

assuming this is replicated globally, fox news viewers etc., after a few decades humanity could leap forward millennia
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    sungod wrote:
    looks ideal for daily mail readers, if they spend all their time pumping plastic they'll not be breeding more of their kind

assuming this is replicated globally, fox news viewers etc., after a few decades humanity could leap forward millennia
    Trouble is, it's way too sophisticated for Daily Mirror readers.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Pfffft. My ones far more realistic and she can cook. Although we had a chicken terrine last night that resembled gourmet cat food, but dessert more than made up for it :D

Spotted dick with cream?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Spotted dick with cream?

Cum caramel
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Spotted dick with cream?
    I have got a bit of shaving rash down there at the moment :oops:
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Spotted dick with cream?

Grapefruit juice. That's will ease the rash.
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Spotted dick with cream?

'Deep heat' is better.
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Spotted dick with cream?

'Deep heat' is better.

The Womble's permanently 'on heat' :wink:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Shaving rash? Use Veet.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Shaving rash? Use Veet.

+1 go on, go on, go on. :lol:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • seanoconn
    Shaving rash? Use Veet.
    Veet! Have you read the reviews! :shock:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/cr/B000KK ... 446&sr=8-1
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    seanoconn wrote:
    Shaving rash? Use Veet.

Us roadies can take a bit of pain. It's not for the faint hearted. Besides there are a lot of cattle troughs en route around here to cool your bollox off, except riding naked is frowned upon. I don't know why. They haven't got any crotchless Assos bibs at Rapha and the guy went off on one when I asked. I don't know why.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn wrote:
    Shaving rash? Use Veet.

Yes, they were brilliant. Although I had to stop after a while as I couldn't see to read anymore for the tears of laughter. :lol::lol:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock: