This Place Gets On My Fucking Nerves Sometimes

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Just as the title really :evil:

I know that there are all sorts on here but some times even the slightest thing seems to be an excuse for a fucking bun fight.

I respect the fact that one man is entitled to have a say as much as the next man as my exchange of views with Ugo today demonstrated but some days I just get really pissed off with the inevitability of certain threads, I generally steer clear but sometimes you just got to say something.

Maybe I should go and chill out and go and post some more pictures in the Big Girls thread 8)
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• I get annoyed when a post contains the words **** and ****** and sometimes *********.

I don't know many swear words and have difficulty guessing what words should be in there.
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    arran77 wrote:

Maybe I should go and chill out and go and post some more pictures in the Big Girls thread 8)
    Get to it, pronto.

RIP RIP thread.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,553
    yep, but i increasingly take the position that it's not my job to correct idiots or crush trolls, and instead have a sip of some nice wine

in fact it's in the interest of those of us who are not idiots to leave them uncorrected, in the hope that natural selection removes them from the gene pool
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    stick to the bottom bracket mate, generally what I do now to avoid a rising heart rate
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    arran77 wrote:
    Just as the title really :evil:

I know that there are all sorts on here but some times even the slightest thing seems to be an excuse for a ******* bun fight.

I respect the fact that one man is entitled to have a say as much as the next man as my exchange of views with Ugo today demonstrated but some days I just get really pissed off with the inevitability of certain threads, I generally steer clear but sometimes you just got to say something.

PW, got a linky to your 'exchange of views'?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Was that a lovers tiff?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Sounds like a flounce
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • arran77
    Was that a lovers tiff?

No love lost there :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Sounds like a flounce
    That would mean Arran couldn't post on here. So we're more likely to see Elvis riding the Loch Ness Monster :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Sounds like a flounce
    That would mean Arran couldn't post on here. So we're more likely to see Elvis riding the Loch Ness Monster :wink:

IUBdiD.jpg

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    It's not getting on my nerves. I'm back again asking to be tolerated for a bit longer. I know I am so not worthy. :wink:
  • chrisaonabike
    chrisaonabike Posts: 1,914
    Nor on mine. Fortunately I only ever say sensible things so no one picks on me, but I like having a laugh at others' tiffs.
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,413
    Nor on mine. Fortunately I only ever say sensible things so no one picks on me, but I like having a laugh at others' tiffs.
    What a ridiculous comment! Try engaging your brain before posting utter garbage in future!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • chrisaonabike
    chrisaonabike Posts: 1,914
    seanoconn wrote:
    What a ridiculous comment! Try engaging your brain before posting utter garbage in future!
    At last! I finally feel like I belong :lol:
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    seanoconn wrote:
    At last! I finally feel like I belong :lol:
    No you don't. Idiot......
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    It's not getting on my nerves. I'm back again asking to be tolerated for a bit longer. I know I am so not worthy. :wink:
    At least we know our place, eh Barry. Must dig out that 'Waynes World' gif when I'm back home with a proper interweb connection.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    My nerves are unaffected by the antics of a few unthinking forumites, I have nerve damage in my hands and feet and I am deeply offended by your flagrant showing off the fact you have nerves to be ******* got on! Having neuropathy is not a vehicle for attempts at comedic repartee, I have a friend (well someone I never met but have heard of) who died from a totally unconnected illness but he was very nice and I am so wealthy I don't have to work!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
This discussion has been closed.