GOOOOOOOODDDDD Morning Tuesday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Well some sad news to wake up too, though I rarely care about celebrity deaths, I assumed this was due to the number of films I watched growing up with him in.

Anyway already in the office preparing case files against the naughty students who want to cheat their way to a grade and then appeal when caught.

Hopefully get onto the bike tonight. Bet I haven't missed much
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    It is sad and also a bit ironic that a man that made so many people laugh was himself filled with so much sadness :(
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Well some sad news to wake up too, though I rarely care about celebrity deaths, I assumed this was due to the number of films I watched growing up with him in.

Anyway, that's enough of all that ghey shite, this is Bottom Bracket :D

Today will be spent avoiding doing what the quantity surveyors here should be doing if they weren't too useless or lazy or both :wink:

Tonight I need to then do a few bits to one of the bikes that's being borrowed by Mrs 77's friend, I've been putting it off for ages and it finally got to a point where it has to be done :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    sad news about RW

Working from home today as I've got a dodgy tum, as do the kids - so the house stinks :(
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    Working from home today as I've got a dodgy tum, as do the kids - so the house stinks :(

That'll be the h family cider diet :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,025
    fant_fox_dvd_032210-33.jpg

Wet ride this morning, but 45km is 45km at that time in a morning. So far I'm in negative calorie consumption so all is good!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    arran77 wrote:
    Today will be spent avoiding doing what the quantity surveyors here should be doing if they weren't too useless or lazy or both :wink:
    :shock: There's someone better at shirking than PW77? :shock:
    Demob happy today, off to foreign climes tomorrow. Still need to clear my desk though.
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Anyway already in the office preparing case files against the naughty students who want to cheat their way to a grade and then appeal when caught.

Figuratively speaking what's the best way a student could hide their tracks if they did happen to be cheating? (asking for a friend of a friend)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

That'll be the h family cider diet :wink:

Haven't drank since Sunday :(
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Is this thread in a parallel universe? People shirking more than PW77 and Matt not drinking? Most odd.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Evening roadie types,

Had a very lazy day today and just finished with a good ol' BBQ by the pool. Now attempting to find something entertaining on French TV which is proving to be a challenge. We would go out but the claim to fame of the village where we're staying is that Edith Piaf died here in 1963 - so it's a right riot as you can imagine :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    the claim to fame of the village where we're staying is that Edith Piaf died here in 1963

You should start a RIP thread for her, they always go well here :lol:

seanoconn