Cardiff rides

fgberg
fgberg Posts: 6
edited August 2014 in MTB rides
Hi,

I've just started riding again after a few years and am looking for some info on groups around Cardiff etc. I'm keen to do a bit of everything, including bike parks. I had a quick blast around Castell Coch woods on the weekend but didn't really know where I was going? Any info would be appreciated!

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    hi mate,

there's a great club with quite a few riders from Cardiff in it. check out www.halfwayupmtb.com

either that or the southwalesmtb facebook page :D
  • jimothy78
    jimothy78 Posts: 1,407
    Me and some mates do quite a lot of riding in the North Cardiff area, usually starting just down the road from Castell Coch - I'll give you as shout next time we've got something planned. Also, as Kev said, do join the South Wales MTB facebook group - there's plenty of "all welcome" type rides being posted all over the area on there, so it's a good way to meet like-minded folks and find new places to ride.
  • fgberg
    fgberg Posts: 6
    Great, thanks for the info both. If you ever have room for one more when in that area that would be great, I promise I'm not that slow. I'll join the facebook group today and try and get involved. Cheers.