Magnificent Monday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Well the weather is certainly better than yesterday.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Feckin typical :evil:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    :(

I feel sorry for the wife that's got to sort out all my kit from yesterday
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    matthew h wrote:
    :(

I feel sorry for the wife that's got to sort out all my kit from yesterday
    I was a good husband and stuck mine in the machine as soon as I got in. Having had a couple of pints after we finished decided it was probably best not to ride home, particularly as a lot of drivers seemed a bit tetchy due to the increase in traffic.
    Had to laugh today, our office phucktard was bitching that he got stuck and couldn't get home because of the road closures. He spent 4 hours driving around trying to find a way through, then gave up and sat it out waiting for the roads to reopen. They've only had the signs up warning of closures and notices in the local press for a couple of months. I now see it as my duty to spend the day talking about the ride loudly within earshot of him. Hopefully he'll crack and say something to me so I can tell him what a bellend he is.
    Got to try and get on top of work stuff before going on holiday on Wednesday. Can't wait.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Got back to cornwall at midnight. Feeling pretty good after some sleep. An interesting weekend methinks and enjoyed the ride muchly. Catching up with cricket highlights now
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Evening wage slaves,

Got dragged round a perfume factory in Grasse today by the female majority and had my wallet duly raped when the 'free tour' ended in the factory shop :roll: My attempt to poke fun at wifey for looking like a plague victim due to the number mozzie bites she had backfired after one of the little barstewards got me on the side of the face.

Cheered myself up with a trip to the pool and off the the local eaterie soon to sample more of this provencale grape juice :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Sensible advice...the more ice cold alcoholic drinks you consume the less Mosquitos will bite you :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,556
    i always thought the more napalm you called in the fewer mosquitos there were to bite you, the alcoholic drinks were just a plus
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    team47b wrote:
    Sensible advice...the more ice cold alcoholic drinks you consume the less Mosquitos will bite you :D

Never been bitten by a mosquito :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    team47b wrote:

How do they know until they bite you and fall into an alcoholic stupor? :)

I have just cleared France out of food in the same way as Mr h drained Cyprus dry. I was half expecting the waiter to offer me a 'waffeur thin mint' to finish off.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    team47b wrote:

I have just cleared France out of food in the same way as Mr h drained Cyprus dry. I was half expecting the waiter to offer me a 'waffeur thin mint' to finish off.
    I hope you would have given the appropriate reply. :wink:
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    team47b wrote:

who ate all the foie gras - you fat b@st@rd, you fat b@st@rd
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Of course - he was French :)
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    team47b wrote:

who ate all the foie gras - you fat b@st@rd, you fat b@st@rd
    Judging by the fact that I'm posting this close to the bog, it appears that French food is a bit like beer - it's only rented :P