Mehnday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I'm now thinking I really need a holiday. Just some time to catch up with myself! I'm not sure when I'll be able to take one though, I think it's going to be around October :(

Hopefully the parts I need at work will arrive, otherwise I can't even solder, I just sit bored in my make-shift office doing computer work.

Meh.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Day in the office today, but very tired :(

Was hoping for an early night last night after being out Friday and Saturday night, but when I got back from ride wetdon the wife annoached very happily that we were going out :( got back late and just in time to see child number one being sick in 4 different rooms :(

Rit onwards to tea
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning,
    Busy weekend on call picking up the pieces from a bunch of lycra louts blocking up my roads!

Nice muddy ride yesterday and a great obstacle party Saturday.

Really tired, as for the last 3 nights the wife has woken me up during my sleep to talk complete gobble-di-gook at me. :roll:

Right onwards to coffee and complaints!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    got back late and just in time to see child number one being sick in 4 different rooms :(

Always useful when they keep still when they're chundering :lol: I've got the joys of Vaxing the lounge carpet tonight after youngest littley spewed over the weekend :roll:

Not sure what today will consist of work wise but I'm sure I can't be arsed with it :lol:

In the meantime lots of tea will be consumed 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Mehning,
    Busy weekend on call picking up the pieces from a bunch of lycra louts blocking up my roads!
    Thank you.
    Quite busy at work today, but suffering serious cba. Need to get everything ship shape before my holiday starts on Wednesday, sorry TKM.
    Until then tea and frangipanes.
    (going continental as I'm in holiday mode)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening puke moppers,

Soz as usual for being late getting here to dispense my usual hilarity!

More red arrow shyte today, getting to the stage where i cba looking at my e-mithers anymore!

Off to the smoke this weekend to look at stuff, drink stuff and eat stuff!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • fu*king dropped my fu*king phone and smashed the fu*king screen.

fu*king fu*k.

:evil:

Other than that, not a bad Monday tbh!