No Sun monsoon day

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,355
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
It be rainin' me finks. I's rekon my beetroot will get washed away and the threshin' masheen will rust up proper.Wife's givin' me 'eck for not investin' in kanoo's.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Raining it is.

I hear the Ride London has been cut short because Matthew h needed to be back for opening time and the organisers didn't want to risk a riot :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Well I hope Heathrow gets washed away and Stevo will be walking/swimming back.

"No matter how hard he tries, a downhill crudder gets fat without exercise".
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • fat_cat
    fat_cat Posts: 566
    Must admit this morning when I looked at the weather I was pleased I didn't get through the ballot for Ride London :twisted:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    I dunno what you're all on about, we've had blazing sunshine all day here, though I admit I've spent most of the day submerged in water :) Off out in a bit to pig out and get submerged in wine.

One comedy moment last night when my kid discovered one of those little lizard things on the wall in her room. Cue lots of girly screaming...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Was out in it for a wee 40k run. You can only get so wet.

Least it was warmish.
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,554
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I dunno what you're all on about, we've had blazing sunshine all day here, though I admit I've spent most of the day submerged in water :) Off out in a bit to pig out and get submerged in wine.

One comedy moment last night when my kid discovered one of those little lizard things on the wall in her room. Cue lots of girly screaming...

lizards are lovely, they eat the insects, although they also tend to eat the spiders unfortunately, oh, and leave little bits of lizard poo all over the place
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Off out in a bit to pig out and get submerged in wine.

Forget all that holiday shite and post up a picture for the caption competition :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Them lizard things are called geckos, they don't blink, but they do occasionally lick their own eyeballs, cool trick if you can do it, but no match for dogs :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You wuss!! :lol:
  • All this hurricane talk was nonsense, it's been blue skies all day where I am. Bit breezy and the sea looked a bit choppy from the view out of the bedroom window, but apart from that I could have created more turbulence from a night on the cider. :wink:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    arran77 wrote:
    I hear the Ride London has been cut short because Matthew h needed to be back for opening time and the organisers didn't want to risk a riot :wink:

I'm that fast - they could have extended it and I would have still got there for opening time (might be a lie)
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I'm that fast - they could have extended it and I would have still got there for opening time (might be a lie)

V68 had to stop en-route to make opening time :lol:

Well done for doing it though :D

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

V68 had to stop en-route to make opening time :lol:

Well done for doing it though :D

it was fun!