The jetting off Saturday thread

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,554
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Afternoon spandex wearers :)

Currently enjoying the peace and tranquility of Gatwick on a Saturday in August...just got to get a bacon and brie toastie down my neck then its up up and away... 8)
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Nephews birthday this morning so now just chilling out :D

Enjoy the Brie and French totty Stevo 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Almost envious, if flights and destinations weren't full of screaming kids
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Are you there yet?
    Busy day today. Been running round getting everything ready before Ride London tomorrow, hoping the weather doesn't turn biblical. I've been scaremongering in the thread over in routes telling them the large waves forecast in Surrey may wash up a sharktopus or three. I don't think they believed me.
    Also been trying to get stuff ready for our holiday, driving to Italy on Wednesday. Really should have an early night as I have to be up at about 4am.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    I was tempted to post a picture of a speedboat in one of the threads where people were discussing what to use tomorrow. Jesus I must be bored on a saturday night. My boss did Ride100 last year and was really bending my ear to give it a go this year, glad I ignored his enthusiasm for it now.

Enjoy the lithe French eye candy Stevo, Grasse is a very nice part of the world.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,554
    I'm here. Nicely fed and watered :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Are you there yet?
    Busy day today. Been running round getting everything ready before Ride London tomorrow, hoping the weather doesn't turn biblical. I've been scaremongering in the thread over in routes telling them the large waves forecast in Surrey may wash up a sharktopus or three. I don't think they believed me.
    Also been trying to get stuff ready for our holiday, driving to Italy on Wednesday. Really should have an early night as I have to be up at about 4am.

What route - round the Alps, over the Alps, through the Alps (Mont blanc tunnel) or through Germany then Switzerland?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    What route - round the Alps, over the Alps, through the Alps (Mont blanc tunnel) or through Germany then Switzerland?
    France, Switzerland (over the Gotthard) then round Como to avoid Milan and I'm there.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Grasse perfume festival where scantily clad women parade on floats throwing flowers to the crowd. 1 -3 August.
    Bad luck old boy. :lol: