And on Friday God Created Chicken Wings

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Up very early, got a BBQ tomorrow and was asked to bring Chicken Wings. 150 of the feckers marinated and in the fridge.

Train in rather than bike as beers after work. Started re reading the Simon Scarrow Roman series a few days ago so my day may consist of that and BR interspersed with work as half the office are off golfing.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    At least we know what you look like now :P

2fsMO7.jpg

Nice quiet start to the day for me as the boss had a meeting but he's back now :roll:

Early finish as it's Friday so I think I'll just fill the day with tea and loafing 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    Nahh that dude i sometimes see at the station with a cup in front of him and a dog on a string. I didnt create the wings, i just enable them, think of me as a promoter instead. More like this chap in the costume:

H736.JPG
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Chap? I thought it was a woman with the chicken.

Reasonably busy this morning, got to start getting things tidied up here before going on holiday next Wednesday, also got to sort out what I need for Sunday. Probably not as busy as Stevo at least. Only managed one cup of tea so far.
  • arran77
    simonhead wrote:
    Nahh that dude i sometimes see at the station with a cup in front of him and a dog on a string. I didnt create the wings, i just enable them, think of me as a promoter instead. More like this chap in the costume:

H736.JPG

Wings? All I see is breast :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,545
    Afternoon,

Good pedal in this morning despite getting waylaid by beers with Veronese at the Excel last night. There roads were spookily quiet in London so bagged a record time into work :)

It's my last day in work before the holidays and I'm almost demob happy. One more meeting to go then I can teflon desk all my work to minions and clear off. By tomorrow evening I'll be taunting the usual suspects from the poolside while drinking and eating lots of French things 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • simonhead
    Just returned from a lunchtime Nando's with a couple of beers. just over 2 hours of work then home and a nap i think before a trip to the pub.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    simonhead wrote:

H736.JPG

She seems happy to see a big c0ck
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

H736.JPG

She seems happy to see a big c0ck

Don't suppose it's the first time by the look of her :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Perhaps she'll be up for a bit of chickin' lickin' :wink: