TFI Friday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Slept terribly again last night, but it doesn't matter as it's Fridayyyyy! Not looking forward to work really, I don't know what's going through the librarians mind :? I can practically see alarm bells going off in my head though and "Run Awayyyyy!" on repeat.

Tonight, off to Bury for the weekend, where Bury have their first match of the season. Hopefully it's going to be a good season!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    TKM - all I saw on you your post was librarian - bury and run away, true cruder post :)

Good sleep last night as it was in my own bed. Today is work meh followed by pub and then friends over for dinner

Right onwards to my first non pig breakfast since Monday
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    hell yeah biatches it's fryday!!

good ride last night at BPW even if I did take a little tumble :lol:

aching a bit today but I don't care. I'm off to a gig later that I've helped promote. check out these guys, they're awesome. they've been out in America recording with queens of the stone age and Ronnie woods (of rolling stones fame) son plays bass for them.

http://www.rredracer.com/

laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Ladies,

Today is taking cat to vet, then taking me to work where I shall stay for a mere 12 hours. Appears I forgot to put the bin out last night aswell. Today has the faint whiff of fail.

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning folks,
    Didn't get much sleep last night. Woke up in the early hours with back ache and couldn't get comfortable again. So much for the fookin' expensive mattress. More drugs are needed as I'm walking like an old raspberry.
    Glad it's Friday, bring on the weekend.
    Oh, I was wrong yesterday. The cable car is an 8 man windowed coffin, not 6 man.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Moning yall

Pretty tired today. Went on a first aid course in hertford yesterday, got there fine but got lost on the way home. From hertford, we ended up in potters bar. I live in Bishops Stortford, anyone who knows the area knows what a monumental Fup that was. Got the GF to cook me dinner though for when I got back which was nice, then caught up with Utopia, anyone else watch that?

Now to find a picture for the Caption Comp which I won :lol::lol:

laters
  • pesky_jones
    Not looking forward to work really, I don't know what's going through the librarians mind :? I can practically see alarm bells going off in my head though and "Run Awayyyyy!" on repeat.
    !

How crazy?

My best mates were banging two librarians, both pretty hot. One of them started getting really attached and was always asking him to do stuff with her. She was medium crazy. My other mate is still with the other one.
  • Not looking forward to work really, I don't know what's going through the librarians mind :? I can practically see alarm bells going off in my head though and "Run Awayyyyy!" on repeat.
    !

How crazy?

My best mates were banging two librarians, both pretty hot. One of them started getting really attached and was always asking him to do stuff with her. She was medium crazy. My other mate is still with the other one.
    Quite crazy. It was more a 'one off' thing in my mind I think. I fear she thinks we're almost married.

Just set up a 3rd date with the girl I met on Wednesday. She's cooking me a meal at her house 8)

Seriously, my head is farked up at the moment!!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning folks,
    Didn't get much sleep last night. Woke up in the early hours with back ache and couldn't get comfortable again. So much for the fookin' expensive mattress. More drugs are needed as I'm walking like an old raspberry.
    Glad it's Friday, bring on the weekend.
    Oh, I was wrong yesterday. The cable car is an 8 man windowed coffin, not 6 man.
    I think beer must bring on your back problems :)

Last day before holidays, my turn to nark people off by posting from the poolside while filling my face with food and alcohol for a week. Rock on 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Last day before holidays, my turn to nark people off by posting from the poolside while filling my face with food and alcohol for a week. Rock on 8)
    Knock yourself out, I have no idea why anyone would be annoyed by that. 8)
  • pesky_jones
    Not looking forward to work really, I don't know what's going through the librarians mind :? I can practically see alarm bells going off in my head though and "Run Awayyyyy!" on repeat.
    !

How crazy?

Quite crazy. It was more a 'one off' thing in my mind I think. I fear she thinks we're almost married.

Just set up a 3rd date with the girl I met on Wednesday. She's cooking me a meal at her house 8)

Seriously, my head is farked up at the moment!!

Just go with it, just remember the golden rule - treat em mean keep em keen.

So you're eating out :wink: Playyyaaaa
  • Funny thing is, I've been single for years, and then all of a sudden, 3 women are after me! I must have somehow changed since turning 31!

Now if only I could arrange a meeting with Rachel Stevens...
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I think beer must bring on your back problems :)
    If I drink enough it cures them, temporarily. Then I don't care until the hangover has gone.
  • pesky_jones
    It's when you stop looking.

My mates grandad told us something I like the other day - You spend your life chasing women, untill one catches you.
  • pesky_jones
    Sh1t its getting a bit deep in here.

Fuk her right in the pussy
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Funny thing is, I've been single for years, and then all of a sudden, 3 women are after me! I must have somehow changed since turning 31!

Now if only I could arrange a meeting with Rachel Stevens...

have you recently grown an enormous penis? it is how i attract/terrify so many women.

im so glad friday is here, i have just received my new posting order and have applied for my new house (thanks for paying your taxes) and fiiiinally, i am on leave (thanks for paying your taxes) for the first time in aaaaages. i cant remember thee last time i had time off.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Two week holiday starts now, thank fark! Bet the weather is shyte though.

Week 1 blackpool, alton towers and langar airfield (one of mates skydives)

Week 2 Fort William, will be able to take the orange this year so hopefully should be decent

Two weeks of no work seems too good to be true!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening you massive bunch of crafty butchers!

Had a kin shyte day, trying to chase down one fastener to finish a repair job off, eventually got a result then got diverted on the trek home due to the rain................more shyte!

Was not far from where the second flying lancaster landed but missed it due to the shyte weather........shyte!

Just had meat and have a beer on the go.....Huzzah!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er