Turds as its thursday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Lovely ride in, only problem was hit a steaming pile of do shit in the park. Coffee in hand, overnight oats being munched, sun is shining.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning, second last day before holiday but it promises to be an unpleasant one. Too many meetings and people wanting 'a bit of my time'. Then off the the Exel centre to pick up my Ride 100 stuff which I'm giving to someone else - apparently you're not meant to do that but WTF.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Maybe tomorrow :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Trip up to the Excel for me too later, picking up stuff for someone else as well as my own. I should be there soon after 6 if all goes to plan. Is there a bar? We could sneak a pint to make sure it's Matt's round next time.
    Should be a better day in here as we almost have a full compliment of staff, well 100% increase on yesterday.
    Onwards and upwards.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Is that how you pay for those expensive suits and brogues of yours :P
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    people wanting 'a bit of my time'.

Hopefully not a bad day for me today work wise, the boss is out at meetings this morning and I'm off this afternoon :D

Don't envy those of you off to Excel later, I used to work further along from there opposite City Airport and it's a truly crap part of town :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    Don't envy those of you off to Excel later, I used to work further along from there opposite City Airport and it's a truly crap part of town :lol:
    Have you ever been on the cable car across the Thames? As it goes up over the Victoria Dock you look along the length of the dock and see you're in line with the runway. Then you wonder if it's a good idea to put a cable car in the flight path so close to the end of a runway. But by then it's too late, you're stuck in a windowed 6 man coffin.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Have you ever been on the cable car across the Thames? As it goes up over the Victoria Dock you look along the length of the dock and see you're in line with the runway. Then you wonder if it's a good idea to put a cable car in the flight path so close to the end of a runway. But by then it's too late, you're stuck in a windowed 6 man coffin.

Never been on that but it doesn't seem like a good combination :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Veronese68 wrote:
    We could sneak a pint to make sure it's Matt's round next time.

harsh - but fair

Last day in Sunny Swansea today, which is good as I need to pick my bike up from work tomorrow ready for the Ride Wetdon at the w.end.

Mechanic wanted an exhaust & cat for his car - so straight swop for the work he did :)

Right onwards to lunch
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Trip up to the Excel for me too later, picking up stuff for someone else as well as my own. I should be there soon after 6 if all goes to plan. Is there a bar? We could sneak a pint to make sure it's Matt's round next time.
    Should be a better day in here as we almost have a full compliment of staff, well 100% increase on yesterday.
    Onwards and upwards.
    There's a plan though doubt I will get there till around 7. If there's a possibility that you'll be at the Exel a bit later than planned, PM me your mobile and we can find a bar to shift the upcoming burden onto TLW :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Onwards and upwards.
    There's a plan though doubt I will get there till around 7. If there's a possibility that you'll be at the Exel a bit later than planned, PM me your mobile and we can find a bar to shift the upcoming burden onto TLW :)

Seeing as you're going to a different place to everyone else it could be a long wait for that beer :P

I think it's probably best actually that you won't be let loose on the streets of London on Sunday, God knows where you'd end up :wink:

Do I qualify for that club that you and the Womble belong to now by the way :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Seeing as you're going to a different place to everyone else it could be a long wait for that beer :P

I think it's probably best actually that you won't be let loose on the streets of London on Sunday, God knows where you'd end up :wink:

Do I qualify for that club that you and the Womble belong to now by the way :lol:
    I think you've qualified for honorary membership for today. V68 and myself will be sure to have a good biatch about you later on :)
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I think you've qualified for honorary membership for today. V68 and myself will be sure to have a good biatch about you later on :)

That's if you ever turned up at the right place :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

You've just been biatched :mrgreen:
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

You've just been biatched :mrgreen:

Watevz :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

harsh - but fair

Last day in Sunny Swansea today, which is good as I need to pick my bike up from work tomorrow ready for the Ride Wetdon at the w.end.

Mechanic wanted an exhaust & cat for his car - so straight swop for the work he did :)

Right onwards to lunch
    I met Mr. 68 for a beer or two this evening. So it's your round you tight b*****d :)
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

harsh - but fair

Right onwards to lunch
    I met Mr. 68 for a beer or two this evening. So it's your round you tight b*****d :)
    Indeed, we each bought a round, so guess who's next...
    Of course PW77 or Piña the Diva are welcome to step up to the plate.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

harsh - but fair

Right onwards to lunch

Feck me! Life in the fast lane or what?
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

harsh - but fair

Right onwards to lunch

No problem, if you lot want some fresh country air in your lungs and a ride around the the lanes of Hampshire to experience the local hostelries you're more than welcome :D

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Feck me! Life in the fast lane or what?
    You couldn't keep up old man. :P
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    No problem, if you lot want some fresh country air in your lungs and a ride around the the lanes of Hampshire to experience the local hostelries you're more than welcome :D
    It's traditional for the yokels to come to the centre of the known Universe (London). You'll get plenty of air in your lungs when you start hyperventilating over the talent :wink:
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

harsh - but fair

Right onwards to lunch

How did you recognise Stevo the tax warrior?
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    That was easy. We were the idiots on mobile phones stood a couple of feet away from each other looking round saying "so where are you?" He discovered that in reality I'm only 4'6" and I discovered how true some of the pictures on "What does Stevo look like" are. Then I found the bar and we started talking very seriously about the problems in Gaza and the Middle East.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    That was easy. We were the idiots on mobile phones stood a couple of feet away from each other looking round saying "so where are you?" He discovered that in reality I'm only 4'6" and I discovered how true some of the pictures on "What does Stevo look like" are. Then I found the bar and we started talking very seriously about the problems in Gaza and the Middle East.

is he playing for a team over there now?
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Then I found the bar and we started talking very seriously about the problems in Gaza and the Middle East.
    That beer must have been stronger than you thought :)
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    It's traditional for the yokels to come to the centre of the known Universe (London). You'll get plenty of air in your lungs when you start hyperventilating over the talent :wink:

If I ever find myself in the unfortunate position of having to go up to town then maybe I'll do that :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

If I ever find myself in the unfortunate position of having to go up to town then maybe I'll do that :lol:
    I've hightlighted the reason why you will :wink:
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Then I found the bar and we started talking very seriously about the problems in Gaza and the Middle East.
    That beer must have been stronger than you thought :)
    I may have lied there in a feeble attempt to make us look a bit more high brow.