Great service - Hawte Jerseys

jonathan2
jonathan2 Posts: 78
edited August 2014 in Road buying advice
I sometimes moan about companies on the condition (with myself) that I give credit when credit is due.
I post to express the excellent service from Hawte cycle clothing. The company appears to be a small enterprise but I ordered a Jersey at 3.30pm on a friday afternoon and recieved it the very next morning (the jersey was/is on sale at a very good price) and postage is free. The jersey was very well packaged and presented in the packaging. Unfortunately the Jersey was a tad too large (I wanted a 'very' tight fit). It was easy to send the item back (free of charge - via my local post office) and a replacement (smaller size) was quickly dispatched. (the jersey itself has great features - Time will tell as to how well it performs/lasts - but early signs are good). The company seems very friendly (the second jersey had a hand written compliments slip with it).

I do not have any connection with the company (I know the above sounds like a bit of marketing etc) - but I simply post this in the belief that good service should be praised and bad service (whenever that is the case) is highlighted. Just saying my experiences - please note the jersey itself has only had one ride and time will tell with regards to the quality of the item itself.