Im going to the gym

pesky_jones
pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
So if I ever bump into you nerds, I can beat you up and steal your bike. Then Il sell the bike and buy an Orange bike.

What?!*(# Say su-int!!

Thats what I thought...

Comments

• FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    So to complete the sequence ..before you beat, steal and buy orange..you are going to the gym to meet shaven chested men for a good rsing session in the shower with you being the girl. Again.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • pesky_jones
    Yeah don't forget all the protein I'm swallowing
  • pesky_jones
    Oh and your dad says hi
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    I went to a gym, once. The guy showing us the exercise machines kept going on about being totally dedicated, you couldn't go to the gym and go to the pub. 10 minutes later I was in the garden, turning sausages on the barbie, beer in the other hand and smoking something herbal. Telling my mates I was totally dedicated, and never going to set foot in a gym again. Lifestyle choices are made early in life. :-)
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    I used to virtually live in the gym. Great place to pick up women. Gave up when I got a burd and found a better way to spend my evenings.
  • pesky_jones
    My mates a pt at my gym, slept with so many birds through it. One has just put a complaint in against him because he hasn't called her since lol the funny thing is his boss is on the same level :lol:
  • pesky_jones
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I was in the garden, turning sausages on the barbie, beer in the other hand and smoking something herbal.

That does sound good :lol: I've had to give up in the last month or so, work, gym, girlfriend etc :(
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    I was in the garden, turning sausages on the barbie, beer in the other hand and smoking something herbal.

That does sound good :lol: I've had to give up in the last month or so, work, gym, girlfriend etc :(
    You've given up on work, the gym and the girlfriend? Man, you've had a tough month!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:

You've given up on work, the gym and the girlfriend? Man, you've had a tough month!

He's become really committed to his w@nking :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152

...I think it is carbohydrate so all that punishment has been for nothing - you could just have eaten a potato.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • pesky_jones
    FishFish wrote:

...I think it is carbohydrate

:shock: :roll:

So you call me gay, and then state your knowledge of semen... :lol:
  • pesky_jones
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

He's become really committed to his w@nking :lol:

You've got to work hard if you wanna walk tall and proud... :wink: