Tuesday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Last night I played my first game of football in about 15 years! It was great fun! I did my stretches when I got home and don't feel too bad, either (though it usually hits me about 24 hours later, so there's still time). My ankle seemed a bit farked though, but it's waking up slowly.

Just a regular day today, but I might try to find a dark room to have some sleep. I seem to be waking around 3am for no reason :(

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598

Last night I played my first game of football in about 15 years!

Laters!

Bury a bit short?

ning girls

feel more battered than Gts mum after the latest navy ships run ashore! dunno why, haven't done anything!

day of driving, cluelessness then more driving.

pip pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

second day back in work.......anyone got any jobs going?

laters
  • bg13 wrote:

Last night I played my first game of football in about 15 years!

Laters!
    Bury a bit short?
    As it stands, they are. However, I don't think they'll be signing me up any time soon. It was quite clear that I hadn't kicked a ball in 15 years! I got better through the match, but I am sh1t to say the least :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evevening mong lickers, and dust cap hoarders!

today i am travelling back from hell(London) back to my freshly built gaming pc and my shiny bike, good times.

Interview tomorrow for a role i really want so fingers crossed!

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    in Swansea for the next couple of days for loads of meetings - can't contain the excitement
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning drivelers...
    welshkev wrote:
    ......anyone got any jobs going?

This
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,315
    I might be able to get somebody a job in our warehouse, not that they'd want it though. Good luck with the interview Waylander.
    Feel remarkably lethargic today, for no good reason. Legs ache, back aches and I generally feel like an old git. This might be due to the prospect of actually riding a bike on Sunday.
    Not much else happening. It's the silly season of small orders that people need delivering yesterday because they are in a panic before their holidays.
    I will get through today by thinking of holidays and leering at women, fortified by tea and squashed fly biscuits.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
    Woohoo. Passed my company medical today. Apparently I'm in good nick for someone of my age :D so I celebrated by buying the office a round of bacon sarnies. Add to that you got free coffee and porridge while they were doing the blood tests, it was a good morning really.

Day off tomorrow so all is well with the world.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]