team47b Posts: 6,425
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
Sunny Sunday. :D

What y'all up to?
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Today is mostly getting stuff ready for going to the south of France next Saturday 8) . Did a Google streetview of where we are staying and it looks quite nice. Next purchase = high factor suncream.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    Biking over to visit my folks in a bit. Warm with blue skies a plenty so will make it an extended route. This afternoon will be spent in the local beer garden with a book. Got to love lazy Sundays.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Just been out to buy some new shoes, SPD variety rather than brogues. Off to have lunch at my folks' shortly, hoping for the first blackberry and apple crumble of the year. Started digging out holiday stuffs. Might sneak a beer later.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Been to a commemoration service with the children to remember the start of WWI, now just at home chilling out before taking them off to a party :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Took the Isetta to the classic car meeting this morning

DSC02940.jpg

DSC02938.jpg

And of course
    DSC02937.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Arrived back at home after a decent holiday at 4am - 2.5hrs kip and then stupidly wide awake so went out with the club, now having a break from doing jobs before doing some work.

Obviously pub later