Wiggins to Saxo!

Brian1
Brian1 Posts: 595
edited August 2014 in Pro race
Oleg Tinkof has tweeted that he has signed Wiggins and Ignietiv!

Comments

• LinkD
    LinkD Posts: 30
    I quote: 'ok, my account has been hacked tonight! Tomorrow it will be back to me from hackers.
    Therefore, see you in the morning, good night, dudes!'
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    Yes, he tweeted that his account had been hacked. But the offending tweets were written EXACTLY as all his other tweets have been (before and since). I think he may have even referenced some of the 'hacked' tweets the next day.

I wouldn't dismiss the notion out of hand quite yet. It may still come to happen....
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,883
    I can imagine Wiggins being very motivated to help Bertie beat Froome, just the sort of incentive to get him back to top form :lol:
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Pross wrote:
    I can imagine Wiggins being very motivated to help Bertie beat Froome, just the sort of incentive to get him back to top form :lol:

Today Oleg has been tweeting he's also going to his Froome
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    And Lance..
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,883
    Doubt he's been hacked though, he's just as mad as a box of frogs.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,957
    He gets less funny with every tweet.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • oldwelshman
    oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
    Pross wrote:
    Wrong type of form for his targets for Rio and Classics.
    Unless something drastic changes he will sign for Sky who will help with his schedule same as they did for PK and GT.