Canyon Endurace | Campagnolo Chorus | Grey/Blue

2»

Comments

• I would love to see the parts bolted onto the bike to form an opinion. That looks like one of the colour combos that could go either way!
  • EKIMIKE
    EKIMIKE Posts: 2,232
    Roubaixtom wrote:
    What size is your endurace and how tall are you? I'm 5ft9 deciding between small or medium.

Without wanting to be rude, have you read this thread at all? Take a read and you will find the info you're asking for. Also worth noting - I have odd proportions and some very particular preferences, so probably not the best person to match up against. In these situations it's always worth taking the time to make your own calculations that are based on your own proportions, preferences and current bikes.

Anyway, I went with the brown saddle/tape combo in the end. No entirely convinced but it's passable. There were a few 'thats a brave choice' kind of comments on club runs but otherwise nothing else, so it can't be too horrendous! :lol:
  • EKIMIKE wrote:
    There were a few 'thats a brave choice' kind of comments on club runs...

I thought Bristol had come out of the cultural cavemen age some time ago... :roll:
    left the forum March 2023
  • EKIMIKE
    EKIMIKE Posts: 2,232
    That'll be the club back in Wiltshire, not the one in Bristol ;) If anything, brown finishing kit alone is just not Hipster enough for Bristol.

Anyway, the comments were standard wind-up merchant prods more than anything. We were on holiday in Mallorca at the time and luckily (for me) one of the lads had a Challenge tyre that kept blowing off the rim - there was obviously way more WUM potential in that.
  • EKIMIKE wrote:
    That'll be the club back in Wiltshire, not the one in Bristol ;) If anything, brown finishing kit alone is just not Hipster enough for Bristol.

Anyway, the comments were standard wind-up merchant prods more than anything. We were on holiday in Mallorca at the time and luckily (for me) one of the lads had a Challenge tyre that kept blowing off the rim - there was obviously way more WUM potential in that.

My wife had a challenge tyre blowing off the rim... I always blamed her poor braking technique coming down the Col de Joux, but maybe that needs to be re-evaluated then...
    left the forum March 2023