holiday medical insurance

ilovegrace Posts: 677
edited August 2014 in Road buying advice
I am going for my first cycling holiday to port pollencia next week ,do i need and what would you recommend for medical insurance ?
I do have a habit of falling of the bike and would like the comfort of knowing that should I crash I would be covered.
look forward to hearing from you.


  • mercia_man
    mercia_man Posts: 1,431
    You need a company that will cover you for cycling as a main activity rather than a general policy with cycling as an incidental activity. CTC travel insurance is one possibility (they use Citibond). CTC Members get a 10 per cent discount.