HOw much beer do YOU drink? A Poll

steerpike
steerpike Posts: 424
edited August 2014 in The cake stop
A poll for my masters degree course

Comments

• Ber Nard
    Ber Nard Posts: 827
    Hmm... Your thread title asks how much beer I drink but your poll asks how much beard I drink. I'm confused. Or pissed. I can never tell the two apart.
  • Peddle Up!
    Peddle Up! Posts: 2,040
    Did you type this after twelve cans? :)
    Purveyor of "up" :)
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,517
    I once had a sh1t out of a tree, does this help?
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Jane has got two lovely maracas.
  • Alain Quay
    Alain Quay Posts: 534
    Err this is a cycling forum. What about those of us who drink other than beer (so their gut doesn't rub against
    the carbon fibre bike frame?)
  • southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525
    This reminds me, the wife just bought 10 cans Speckled Hen for £2 as they are going out of date. Must get drinking :-)
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,748
    If the quality of your work is reflected in the quality of this survey then I am absolutely positive that you have an outstanding career ahead of you in McDonalds.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,490
    Opted for a few pints when I feel like it. In reality I can go weeks or months without a drink and then go out on a heavy session or just have a pint or two, no pattern to it at all.
  • SCR Pedro
    SCR Pedro Posts: 912
    Best poll ever. Which is more, 12 cans a night, or always? For example, if I were to drink 12 cans spread over the entire day, but only 4 of them at night, should I tick always? What if I drank 12 bottles a night?
    Giant TCR Advanced II - Reviewed on my homepage
    Giant TCR Alliance Zero
    BMC teammachineSLR03
    The Departed
    Giant SCR2
    Canyon Roadlite
    Specialized Allez
    Some other junk...
  • whoof
    whoof Posts: 756
    I've just choked tried to drink my beard, I think I'll stick to chewing the rug.
  • meagain
    meagain Posts: 2,331
    What is "never (sometimes)"? Im an 11 years, 3 months, 1 day dry alcoholic - so it's "never". When I did drink, for "beer" I'd have put nil - somewhat misleading considering the 2 bottles of gin or brandy a day! Beer took too much time and cost too much. Choice of answers doesn't seem awfully well thought through to me.
    d.j.
    "Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,490
    I think this may be a spoof of all the other surveys people put up on here with the 'I'm doing some research into cycling for my dissertation' line - often new posters we never hear from again and often full of stupid questions and spelling errors :wink:

I remember the good old days where you had to conduct polls in the street - they didn't form the basis of too many Uni projects back then funnily enough.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Not enough...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,329
    I jus drink woss lying about in the cupboardsh...hic..wot day ish it?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Tend not to drink beer, even one can make me feel bad, though for some reason I can drink it in moderation in Flanders! But English, German, US etc is a no-no.

Scotch and wine doesn't have that effect.

Helps keep the weight down though.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    No vote but I'm drinking Peroni right now in the airport lounge.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno

Where are you off to? Are you coming back? Are you taking your OH with you? Are you taking your bike?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260

Where are you off to? Are you coming back? Are you taking your OH with you? Are you taking your bike?

:lol:

14dhw0j.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    ...and what's your address? :wink: