The 'Feeling Good' Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm feeling good this morning! Had a run last night, only a mile (and I walked some of that!) but it was enough to knacker me out. Then I got in to full on 'sort your life out' mode and tidied, ironed, cleaned and watched boxing! Awesomes.

Today, soldering, then over to Bury to collect my new season ticket, and watch the first match on the new pitch against Blackburn.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Tired. Awake.

That is all.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Had a curry last night... i shit through the eye of a needle this morning :(
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

whats been occuring? im having a lovely skive from work, cant wait for some lovely leave.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    hello *****.

whats been occuring? im having a lovely skive from work, cant wait for some lovely leave.

Who the fark are you?

I'm still on holiday. It's cloudy, gutted :(
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning tards,

Rocked up at work an hour and half late because I fancied a lie in. Just demolished a plate of pig based products with eggs and toast. Which I get for free. Bloody love this job.

Early finish today as well, so today I feel like a bloody winner.

Where's GT lately? I miss his mum.

Laters
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    ste_t wrote:
    Where's GT lately?
    He still posts sh1t about his sh1t bike on his sh1t phone every now and again.

Morning. I'm bored. Decided to go back to work seeing as I dont wanna waste holiday not doing anything. Got standon calling festival at the weekend.

My mate runs his own little videography outfit and is doing 14 festivals this year. Hes already done lattitude, Secret garden party and a few more and he's got boardmasters and Leeds coming up. He gets paid to go to them, he gets free food and he can bring in as much alocohol as he wants. He films about an hour or two at each one. What a luck cnut
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    ste_t wrote:
    Morning tards,

Rocked up at work an hour and half late because I fancied a lie in. Just demolished a plate of pig based products
    Basically this and this
    Tired. Awake.

That is all.
    Just bought sugary stuffs to keep me alive this arvo with the job thats killing my will to live

toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Seems to be an outbreak of dontgiveafukitis on the owrk from here. Think I've got it too. Holidays end of next week is probably the cause. Anyhow, out of here soon as nearly every other ****er has left already...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]