Canyon CF SL 2015 range

johnmolloy
johnmolloy Posts: 28
edited July 2014 in Road buying advice
Anyone know when the Canyon 2015 bikes will be on sale? The 2014 models are mostly sold out.

Comments

• alex222
    alex222 Posts: 598
    I would just drop them an e-mail
  • nibby
    nibby Posts: 246
    I'm in the same position. I want a CF SL but sold out.

I contacted Canyon UK who replied to keep an eye out on twitter and facebook!!

Not sure why they couldn't just answer a simple question!!

If you get any info please post :)
  • alex222
    edited July 2014
    I am guessing they will wait until the Eurobike show (end of August), as I think it was stated that was when the Aeroroad CF SLX would be released.
  • johnmolloy
    johnmolloy Posts: 28
    Got a reply from Canyon, the range will be announced at the end of August as stated above, and should be available to buy from October. Seems a long time to wait considering all the medium and large bikes seem to be sold out. Might go with the Rose so.
  • Secteur
    Secteur Posts: 1,971
    I went onto their website a few weeks ago, credit card in hand ready to spend £3k there and then on a bike - they had no stock, so called them and they were sold out with no new ones coming, so I bought elsewhere.

They told me to wait till October when the 2015 bikes would be on sale.

I understand how they work, and that they dont want to be over-stocked, but it seemed strange to be completely sold out and turning away big purchases right in Summer (?peak buying time possibly)!

Still, I am sure they know what they are doing.
  • Secteur wrote:
    Still, I am sure they know what they are doing.

Agreed, more than people on an internet forum.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • nibby
    Thanks for info.

I emailed asking if I could test ride anywhere various models before I bought.

They told me to keep an eye on Facebook/Twitter as they will be having some demo day's sometime.

Think I might wait until then and decide.
  • bluemoon17
    bluemoon17 Posts: 718
    nibby wrote:
    Thanks for info.

I emailed asking if I could test ride anywhere various models before I bought.

They told me to keep an eye on Facebook/Twitter as they will be having some demo day's sometime.

Think I might wait until then and decide.

Do they have many demo days?
  • nibby
    Not sure but I'm hoping they do one soon. My new 0% cc is burning a hole in my pocket :)
  • Miles253
    Miles253 Posts: 535
    I think the oly demo days they do are at the Bike show usually held at Excel
    Canyon Roadlite AL-Shamal Wheels-Centaur/Veloce Group
    Canyon Ult CF SL- Spin Koppenberg-Ultegra group
  • alex222
    I believe they've done one in Kingston previously