3000th post.

jimmythecuckoo
jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
edited July 2014 in The cake stop
I really want to say something innovative yet interesting for my landmark post. Its taken me bloody years to get here, so I need to make it count.

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I really want to say something innovative yet interesting for my landmark post. Its taken me bloody years to get here, so I need to make it count.

Looks like you missed your chance. :)
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    If the womble wasn't too busy shagging these days he'd slat you for being an attention whore :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
    haha terrible miscounting there.

My 3000th post was a poor as the 2999 that preceded it :D
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    arran77 wrote:
    If the womble wasn't too busy shagging these days he'd slat you for being an attention whore :P
    Yeah you should have posted this in BB so we could really slat you...... What the hell does slat mean anyway?? :?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Yeah you should have posted this in BB so we could really slat you...... What the hell does slat mean anyway?? :?

You knew you pedantic fecker :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

You knew you pedantic fecker :P
    Whoo arran stop!!!!

8,000th post. We need a tribute thread before your next post!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    He'll be on 10k by the end of this month, why don't we wait and have a proper tribute? :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    He'll be on 10k by the end of this month, why don't we wait and have a proper tribute? :P

We could have a joint party just like kids do :lol:

seanoconn
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    arran77 wrote:

When you say, "joint party" . . . .
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • arran77
    Giraffoto wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

It is me and Stevo :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    arran77 wrote:
    Giraffoto wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

It is me and Stevo :wink:
    It's the only way either of us will ever think that road riding is fun :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]