The 'Nobody can be bothered today' Sunday thread

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Nearly 10.30 and even The Mule hasn't started a thread yet :shock: So I'd better do it.

Morning Tards,

I survived my trip to Chavsville-on-Sea yesterday. Next time I'll be packing an air rifle to take out those barsteward big seagulls that we doing some sort of feathered remake of 'The Dambusters'. In the meantime I will be back to the usual routine of coffee drinking and job avoidance today. May even do some exercise to get rid of the moobs before I go on holiday :D
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hoy hoy ladies

come on then stevo, show us your moobs!

anybody else NFI in the commonwealth games or is it just me?

anyhoo standard day of me'h, foods, diy, pottering about, avoiding doing too much etc

toodle pipi
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Sunday I finish shift at 7am, will grab breakie in town, watch start of whistler ironman, bike, big feed, nap while GP downloads, watch gp, beer, sleep.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    tried to watch the GP but couldn't get connected so sat here with a beer watching the BBC's live reporting - poor effort.

Tried to connect into work, but that isn't playing either - overall very IT frustrated today :(

Bright side the beer is cold and the barman now automatically gives me a tab and brings me another one over when I'm ready!
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Bright side the beer is cold and the barman now automatically gives me a tab and brings me another one over when I'm ready!
    They still have beer left? :shock: :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I spread my lira around many bars :)

Easy at under £2 a pint
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I spread my lira around many bars :)

Easy at under £2 a pint
    Will you ever come back? :P
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Nope, still can't be arsed. Debated going for a ride, had another cup of tea.