Prescription Oakley Deal!

Too Fast
Too Fast Posts: 17
edited July 2014 in Road buying advice
Having done loads of research on prescription Oakleys I was looking at purchasing a pair of Racing Jackets at RX Sport as so many on here have done in the past. I wanted to try on a pair 1st so went into my local vision express who quoted me £483 for the same spec (forgive the pun) that RX wanted £370 for. I still hadn't tried them on in the colour I wanted and when walking past David Clulow opticians I noticed they had an Oakley cabinet so thought I'd go in. The guy in store said that Oakley part own David Clulow opticians so offer deals through them that are unmatched else where. I got what I wanted, I was fully measured by an optician there and then (something you obviously can't do with an online store like RX Sport) and they still came in cheapest at £340 - £30 cheaper than RX and a massive £143 cheaper than vision express. They said Oakley allow 2 weeks for them to send the frames and lenses through however it's usually 4-5 days. Looking forward to my new purchase arriving soon. Hopefully this can help someone else find a good deal on a pair.