Need help filling spaces on guided tour

RichOnTour
RichOnTour Posts: 3
edited July 2014 in Tour & expedition
Hi,

I'm running a guided tour on the 17th August from Montreux to Barcelona. We've already got enough people to meet the minimum numbers but it's not really enough to make a great group. I want all those coming to have a great time and to meet new people so want to see if I can fill another couple of places.

The tour is fully supported with breakfast, lunch from the van & hotels. We always have two guides on the road so everyone can ride at their pace and not the groups pace.

It's a two week tour going over most of the major french climbs, Ventoux and then the Pyrenees with a spare day in Barcelona. We take the train from Avignon to Narbonne on one of the rest days. If you can only do a week, that's not a problem.

But I don't want to get banned here or have the post removed by posting links and being done for advertising. So if you're interested, reply here and I can post the link upon request or mail it directly. On our website we have the full route description with profiles & maps as well a blog of the other tours we've run so you can get to know our style and what to expect.

It'll be a trip of a lifetime which will leave you with great memories and hopefully new friends. If you can get a small group together, the price get's magically reduced as well :-D. Very last minute I know but I really want to share this tour with as many riders as possible because I think it's going to be stunning.

Happy riding,
Rich

Comments