Bike register

markhusbands
markhusbands Posts: 85
edited July 2014 in MTB general
After reading the horror story's of scumbag thief's following people home from trails and stealing bikes is on the high in general,I'm doing everything I can to secure my bike in case it was ever stolen, I've already immobitaged my bikes and was going to order some stickers off the bike register site after registering my bikes on their, do you think a bike with both an immobitag sticker and a bike register sticker would look a bit O.T.T ? Has anyone else got multiple warning stickers on there bikes? Mark
'I'll trek two please....!
To HT or not to HT is the question...

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I've got no such stickers on my bike - if they want to remove the devices it is easy enough. Best they don't know they are there.
  • supersonic wrote:
    I've got no such stickers on my bike - if they want to remove the devices it is easy enough. Best they don't know they are there.
    I guess so, I was thinking from more of a buyers POV,if you were buying a second hand bike and the owner didn't have proof of purchase and it was a good a deal and you clocked a bike register sticker or immobitag sticker I'd personally be tempted to check it out there and then on my mobile phone, if the bikes legit fine but if its flagged as stolen then one bike will be retunrned to its right full owner and one thief arrested.
    'I'll trek two please....!
    To HT or not to HT is the question...