woundsday

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,434
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
merry morning

je suis dans le salon eurostar and already had too much coffee, it's going to be a buzzing day
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Just waiting for the sun to show properly and off for a ride.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    You beat me to it sungod....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning pervs.

The 'sights' in London must be quite something at the moment Stevo, how convenient that you're having to go on the train and squash yourself in with all that commuter titty :wink:

Boss is back today so might not be able to loaf quite so much :roll:

Think I'll take a stroll over to the lakes again but sadly being out in the sticks it means the only birds I'm going to see are the geese :lol:

Later 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning pervs.

The 'sights' in London must be quite something at the moment Stevo, how convenient that you're having to go on the train and squash yourself in with all that commuter titty :wink:

Boss is back today so might not be able to loaf quite so much :roll:

Think I'll take a stroll over to the lakes again but sadly being out in the sticks it means the only birds I'm going to see are the geese :lol:

Later 8)
    Every cloud has a silver lining....might take the train tomorrow too 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Good morning,

Hectic start to the day only broken up by a trip to Greggs to get a sausage roll. Unfortunately there is too much flesh on show here in Sunny Sutton and its pretty horrid.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Mr Head, do we have to tell you about pictures again? Just try not to get arrested whilst taking them.
    Lovely sunny day. Felt like I was driving a cab to work today, but getting 4 people to work in 1 car does make more sense. School holiday traffic made it even better.
    Off to have a fry up for lunch as the boy is working with me 3 days a week through the summer. I wish I could afford to do 3 day weeks. Not much talent to be spotted in sunny Hanworth.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • arran77
    simonhead wrote:
    Unfortunately there is too much flesh on show here in Sunny Sutton and its pretty horrid.

This is why...

2nfnw2.jpg

:wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    I need to get that sorted, i dont have a camera phone and have no need of one for the most part except for situations like this.

Anyway its Sutton not the costa brava, just imagine overweight women in short skirts and badly fitting tops and the male equivalent.
  • simonhead
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    Unfortunately there is too much flesh on show here in Sunny Sutton and its pretty horrid.

This is why...

2nfnw2.jpg

Technically Sutton is a London Borough.
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

This is why...

2nfnw2.jpg

Looks like I work at 'Ground Zero' :mrgreen:
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

This is why...

2nfnw2.jpg

I was going to say distance from Stevo's office :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    simonhead wrote:
    Anyway its Sutton not the costa brava, just imagine overweight women in short skirts and badly fitting tops and the male equivalent.
    I assure you Hanworth is worse. Stevo needs to stop pretending he's a respectable corporate type and share the wealth.

Wealth of totty that is
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    I assure you Hanworth is worse. Stevo needs to stop pretending he's a respectable corporate type and share the wealth.

Wealth of totty that is
    If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. The tottiescope is off the scale here this week :)
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Wealth of totty that is
    If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. The tottiescope is off the scale here this week :)

Pics or it didn't happen :P

I'm quite happy to take a picture of the 'birds' round here but I don't think anyone would be interested unless they're a twitcher :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    simonhead wrote:
    trip to Greggs to get a sausage roll. Unfortunately there is too much flesh on show here in Sunny Sutton and its pretty horrid.

It's a dead pig/cow/rodent, what do you expect :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    trip to Greggs to get a sausage roll. Unfortunately there is too much flesh on show here in Sunny Sutton and its pretty horrid.

It's a dead pig/cow/rodent, what do you expect :D

He didn't say the women in Sutton were dead :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

This is why...

2nfnw2.jpg

I was going to say distance from Stevo's office :lol:
    It doesn't put Stranraer is a very good situation does it. I think if you extrapolate that far out you'd conclude that they should have filmed 'Lord of the Rings' there as they wouldn't have had to put make up on the extras :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

This is why...

2nfnw2.jpg

Far from London - but lots of decent views here
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:

8)

We were beginning to think Mrs h had 'accidentally' stepped on your laptop or shoved it somewhere :shock:

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    We have a phantom shitter in the office at the moment. They have been left in a right state quite regularly over the last few weeks. My colleagues have taken picture so i am happy to share them if you like.
  • arran77
    simonhead wrote:
    We have a phantom shitter in the office at the moment. They have been left in a right state quite regularly over the last few weeks. My colleagues have taken picture so i am happy to share them if you like.

When my job was site based the state that those shitters can get into was quite astounding, I very much doubt anyone would do things like that to their own bog at home so why the one at work even if it's on a building site FFS :shock:

Please don't post the picture btw :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

8)

We were beginning to think Mrs h had 'accidentally' stepped on your laptop or shoved it somewhere :shock:

All good at the moment - probably because we have found some great bars :)
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

8)

She's as easy to please as you then :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

8)

It's a happy marriage
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

8)

It's a happy marriage

You've got to have common interests :lol:

seanoconn
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    simonhead wrote:

If you think that's bad, do not ever go to Sutton in Notts :shock: The acreage of flesh will be far greater and probably in a mobility scooter :roll:
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Last teaching day today. Missus will come home with a car load of sweets, chocolates, cake, wine and flowers and cards from grateful sprogs and their parents. Always a good day...
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

You've got to have common interests :lol:
    Matthews interests are pretty common :wink:
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Picked up replacement frame today, checked the frame for marks, got it home, checked the fork and this. Suffice to say I'm annoyed yet I feel like I may be being an arsehole customer by bringing it up. Wish I was as French as you guys

10364044_1475404079367198_725503840473961579_n.jpg?oh=887efc9478bb441f2c06c23f987cbf69&oe=53D23D05&__gda__=1406283578_d9878126ee681bd534bedc1744c47ed4
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Picked up replacement frame today, checked the frame for marks, got it home, checked the fork and this. Suffice to say I'm annoyed yet I feel like I may be being an arsehole customer by bringing it up. Wish I was as French as you guys

10364044_1475404079367198_725503840473961579_n.jpg?oh=887efc9478bb441f2c06c23f987cbf69&oe=53D23D05&__gda__=1406283578_d9878126ee681bd534bedc1744c47ed4

It's got to be right for that kind of dosh.

seanoconn