Paul's Cycles

foot_loose
foot_loose Posts: 72
edited July 2014 in Road buying advice
Just want to say thanks to Pauls Cycles. I have just bought a Cannondale Evo 6 Ultegra Di2 (2013). Good price (in my opinion). Quick delivery. Bike very well packed, easily assembled. Not yet ridden (battery charging) but love it already! :D Hope it rides as well as it looks.

Comments

• Was this meant to be an email?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • jonny_trousers
    jonny_trousers Posts: 3,588
    It is good when a bike shop sells you a bike. If only others would go that extra mile.
  • DKay
    DKay Posts: 1,652
    foot_loose wrote:
    Just want to say thanks to Pauls Cycles. I have just bought a Cannondale Evo 6 Ultegra Di2 (2013). Good price (in my opinion). Quick delivery. Bike very well packed, easily assembled. Not yet ridden (battery charging) but love it already! :D Hope it rides as well as it looks.

Cool story bro.
  • foot_loose
    Was this meant to be an email?

No, I just think if a dealer provides good service it is worth saying so as well as criticizing those that don't.
  • SoSimple
    SoSimple Posts: 301
    Damned if you do.......!
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    Pretty awful service not charging the battery for you. I won't be buying from Paul's cycles.
  • mallorcajeff
    mallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
    Very good shop in my experience
  • on-yer-bike
    on-yer-bike Posts: 2,974
    Fancy buying a bike that needs batteries!
    Pegoretti
    Colnago
    Cervelo
    Campagnolo
  • foot_loose
    lawrences wrote:
    Pretty awful service not charging the battery for you. I won't be buying from Paul's cycles.

I assume you are being ironic or perhaps moronic. Hardly a big deal for me to charge the battery.
  • foot_loose
    First ride of about 50 miles completed with club yesterday. Bike performed faultlessly. Very happy with it.
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    foot_loose wrote:
    lawrences wrote:

I assume you are being ironic or perhaps moronic. Hardly a big deal for me to charge the battery.

Hilarious perhaps.

I don't see how that could be classed as ironic.
  • foot_loose wrote:
    First ride of about 50 miles completed with club yesterday. Bike performed faultlessly. Very happy with it.

Great, can't wait for the next ride update.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles