Nibali

Brian1
Brian1 Posts: 595
edited July 2014 in Pro race
Very impressive on first high mountain stage. I really hope the only thing he is on is his bike!

Comments

• OPQS
    OPQS Posts: 187
    Brian1 wrote:
    Very impressive on first high mountain stage. I really hope the only thing he is on is his bike!

Busting his ass. What are you on?
  • FJS
    FJS Posts: 4,820
    If you would have followed cycling the last few years you'd know that nothing he has done this Tour de France is, considering the opposition, in any way unusual (apart from the ride over the cobbles maybe)
  • tonyf34
    tonyf34 Posts: 194
    Considering the attention Froome, Contador and plenty before have being accused of I don't think it is unreasonable to be thinking it..
    Given the heat, lack of team mate with a fair few km to go and the overal huge differential between Nibili and the rest even before today it'll always make people wonder if he's 'assisted' in some way.
  • FJS
    FJS Posts: 4,820
    tonyf34 wrote:
    Considering the attention Froome, Contador and plenty before have being accused of I don't think it is unreasonable to be thinking it..
    Given the heat, lack of team mate with a fair few km to go and the overal huge differential between Nibili and the rest even before today it'll always make people wonder if he's 'assisted' in some way.
    You can always ask questions, but why now and not at last year's Giro, the 2010 Vuelta, etc?
This discussion has been closed.