Silly Sunday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Far too early to be up, stupid old people and club ride start times. The hangover will kick in at around 9.30 I reckon leaving me with 70 miles of misery. I blame piña
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Up early because of the early signs of man flu

Now watching a film with the kids, ready for a chilled day
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Always best to blame Piña in my opinion sa0u823e :wink:

Busy day today.

Take the littlies to Sunday School, family lunch at my mums and then a family wedding later this afternoon.

Might watch some of the ghey men in lycra later as the route starts to get more interesting now.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,522
    soggy sunday

did some boring laps around the park, at least the rain keeps the squirrels away

now it's time to hose off all the cack
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    sa0u823e wrote:
    I blame piña
    Shall we make it easy and start calling him 'Wiggle' ?

Just about cauught up on sleep now, though I suspect that today will be filled with jobs to tire me out again. No bikes today but will be pedalling in to work tomorrow; need something to wake me up for an afternoon meeting with the Inland Revenue, bless 'em. And one last dose of footy tonight until August.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Got up stupidly early (by my standards) and went out for an on/off road ride on the crosser. Took a tumble early on which was irritating but had a good ride. All the mud got washed off by the downpour as we approached Kingston so I don't even need to wash the bike.
    Got home expecting to be ripping the kitchen ceiling down and the wife said she didn't waNg me to as she didn't want to deal with the mess. Double win.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Up early this morning and off early to the bodmin 100 to do 50ish around bodmin moor and the north cornwall coast. Nice day if a bit windy. Back now and catching up with cricket and the tour
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Veronese68 wrote:
    the wife said she didn't waNg me to as she didn't want to deal with the mess.
    Fnarr fnarr.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Fnarr fnarr.
    That's a mightily strange typo, even considering I was using my phone. :lol: :oops:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Fnarr fnarr.
    That's a mightily strange typo, even considering I was using my phone. :lol: :oops:

I don't believe it was a typo at all, you were just trying to shock us with your filth :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn