lack of sleep Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
:(

the start of man flu = bugger all sleep

managed an hours work and now watching 24 and now on here to see who is playing

Today is the usual swimming lessons, library and loads of jobs as apparently I'm never here :roll:

later is probably the pub

Comments

• Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    Been up with a poorly young in since 430 and hayfever is already playing havoc with me, great. Gonna be a long day but beer festival tonight whoop whoop!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Capol, lots of it - works on family holidays in Portugal
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    matthew h wrote:
    and loads of jobs as apparently I'm never here :roll:
    Sound familiar, though there may be some truth in it in my case :) Didn't sleep that long despite being short of sleep and shagged out from yesterdays uplift fest.

Plenty jobs today and getting the headset on the roadie fixed. Then it's barbie time and footy later on.

In the meantime, bring on the DH induced aches and pains !
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning insomniacs

only had a half bottle of wine last night but feel like i was turbo H'd! Must be all the TdF that i've been watching, turning me ghey!
    in other news i think i am the bottom feeders chauffeur (sp!) today as she gets beautified by a variety of experts! They've got a job on, but it's smartie points i suppose!

Toodle oo
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    A fully interrupted nights sleep due to a flock of sheep deciding to rehearse the entire one direction album(s)? 5 times over.

Ah love camping.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Moderately busy day after a lazy start. Went camera shopping and stopped off at a street party for beer on the way back before going to the 'rents to see my sister aand have some scoff.
    Going out for a ride on and off road on the cross bike tomorrow so knobblier tyres fitted. Only 35mm wide and roadies call them fat.