Freaky Friday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Nah nothing to do with the thieving lesbian swapping place with the woman that would look so much better if she only grew her hair.

Ride in, leave dry, halfway through park enter the rain, avoided a gormless driver through cheam then get attacked by a dog just as i am pulling in to the office.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    simonhead wrote:
    Ride in, leave dry, halfway through park enter the rain, avoided a gormless driver through cheam then get attacked by a dog just as i am pulling in to the office.

Can't think why more people don't cycle :D

Day off(?) for me today, going out for lunch and take a friend and his son to the annual Algarve Classic Car Rally.

Will post pics later, probably avoid any pics of Lambo's as I am enjoying the peace and quiet of threads not getting locked :lol:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    The EPO was out last night and was rather hungover this morning, so I offered to give her a lift in. Glad I did as it meant I avoided the moistness.
    Hope the dog didn't actually get you Mr Head, got chased by one repeatedly yesterday. Don't blame the dog but the owner needs putting down.
    Looking forward to the pics T47, enjoy.
    POETS day today, yippee.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    A day off and like a responsible adult I'll be spending it in the pub with tapas and beers and one eye on the test match...really need more Fridays like this. Must squeeze an hours ride and a few chores in first though.
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Nah do didnt get me, was a little yappy thing that was after chewing my front wheel, gave it a squirt from the bottle and it buggered off.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    I'm at home today, there's a bloke here doing some dampproofing. He's spent more time in his van than working, seems to be a licence to print money, unless anyone knows different?
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    http://maps.geotastic.org/rude/

Enjoy, should be safe for work but if you have angry mods then probably don't
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I've actually been working hard today, it's been quite a shock to the system and an event I hope not to repeat too often :lol:

Anyway, I'm going to have a bit of a mooch about on here and then go home :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    The guy i support on fridays wanted to go bike riding today. So a couple of laps around burrator lake on dartmoor and getting paid for it... Life is sweet
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,501
    Veronese68 wrote:
    The EPO was out last night and was rather hungover this morning, so I offered to give her a lift in. Glad I did as it meant I avoided the moistness.
    Hope the dog didn't actually get you Mr Head, got chased by one repeatedly yesterday. Don't blame the dog but the owner needs putting down.
    Looking forward to the pics T47, enjoy.
    POETS day today, yippee.
    POETS day indeed - I was on the road to Wales at 5am and only got through with copious amounts of 'Monster'. And nearly 4 litres of water - it was baking got and sunny all day in Merthyr. Was the weather really that pants in the Sarf East?

Top day at Bike Park Wales - moved onto the black runs in the afternoon had a laugh. The Panzer saved my bacon a few times but not every time. Some of the jumps are rather large and it hurts when you don't land them right...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Just walked in through the door - boots off, smock on floor smelling to itself, wine opened, slumped on couch.

Shattered but happy - the way it should be.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Just walked in through the door - boots off, smock on floor smelling to itself, wine opened, slumped on couch.

Shattered but happy - the way it should be.

I didn't realise smocks still existed :lol:

I'm sure that's what we used to where at school to do art in :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn