TFI Friday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Fark I'm knackered, but that doesn't matter as it's Fridayyyyyy! Today, I have much to do at work, but most of it isn't for work but the play I'm in. I need to edit some music, find sample libraries and steal equipment; this should be fun!

Later, I take everything I've done over to Bury for the weekend. I'm not looking forward to next week.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Night out at a students union after a trade show was fun :)

Today is meetings in sunny Cardiff, hopefully get home in time for family pub night
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

last nights ride was a waste of time as I got half way around and killed my brake pads and had no spare ones in my pack...grrrr. a push back to the centre it was then

a bit of work to do and then we have our niece over from Holland for the night. it would be good except I know the gf will just be watching crap girly films all night with her.

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Morning folks,
    I once had a good night at a student's union bar in Cardiff, lots of very friendly young ladies as I recall. But that was a very long time ago.
    It's a bit moist out there. The EPO woke up with a hangover so being a generous and caring husband I offered to drive her to work. Got downstairs and realised it was persisting down so my selfless act meant I didn't get wet.
    Got to skip lunch and leave work early, but it's Fryday so I should be having a fry up. I will have to send out for a Sausage and egg toasted sarnie with brown.
    Until then tea and cookies will have to suffice.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Today is friday, but also get everything done early so i can bugger off early day.
    got two meetings this morning with clients, one good, one arse kicking :(

Tomorrow is Kaiser challenge day! Swim-cycle-cider all in the name of a cruddie legend.
    Sunday will be rushing to get back from said event to see my neice for her 2nd birthday and then watch the soccer world championship test match?
    i'm pretty sure large amounts of beer, bacon and chocolate will feature heavily from saturday night onwards!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Good luck for tomorrow VW, I want to see pictures of pain and suffering. I think you should fortify yourself with bacon today as preparation.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Well i've started loading, not really carb loading but loading none the less, the colonel was happy to see me and rewarded my bravery by giving me a bucket of protein.

Right almost time to sneak out and pretend i'm still working.

Veronese i will indeed bore you all with photos and videos come Monday.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    I'm in Wales, walking.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Briggo wrote:
    I'm in Wales, walking.
    So was I, apart from the working bit :)

Top day at BPW apart from getting boiled alive. Had a crack at the longer blacks 'Dai Hard' and 'Enter the Dragon' (sounds like a night in with the wife :P ). Surprisingly doable, esp the Dragon run but some of those jumps hurt when you get them wrong...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Briggo wrote:
    I'm in Wales, walking.

Top day at BPW apart from getting boiled alive. Had a crack at the longer blacks 'Dai Hard' and 'Enter the Dragon' (sounds like a night in with the wife :P ). Surprisingly doable, esp the Dragon run but some of those jumps hurt when you get them wrong...

You hit the big road gap on enter the dragon?
  • Stevo_666
    welshkev wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Briggo wrote:
    I'm in Wales, walking.

You hit the big road gap on enter the dragon?
    Nope, came unstuck on the jump that is just as you go into the woods after the big table tops. Didn't quite land straight and peeled some skin off my elbow.

Is the road gap you're thinking of in the lower half after the woods?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    Yeah that's the one. First time I rode it I'd seen it on vids and thought "it's not too bad" when I can to it I bottled it ha ha
  • Stevo_666
    welshkev wrote:
    Yeah that's the one. First time I rode it I'd seen it on vids and thought "it's not too bad" when I can to it I bottled it ha ha
    Me too :lol: