Ritte Van Vlaanderen

ShandyH
ShandyH Posts: 555
edited July 2014 in Your road bikes
Right, not on Photobucket, Flickr etc. so no pics unless someone can tell me how to do it from my iPhotos etc.

However, I thought I'd quickly post since I think this frame is fantastic and there are no reviews online. Hopefully someone might find this with a bit of Google Fu.

My other road bike is a Wilier Izoard. This does all the hard miles and it compliant, whippy and a lot of fun. It's got some speed too. I've now done about 600 miles on the Ritte including a 133 mile ride and a 100 miler. It is way more comfortable than I hoped for given the massive chainstays and is fast and linear. It's got just enough give but is incredibly responsive. I have decent TT bike and the Ritte seems to be nearly as direct. It is a beautiful bike to ride. It's got Super Record, Mavic Cosmic SLR's, Ritchey intergrated handlebars and a Selle SMP Dynamic saddle. It looks very lovely too. I HIGHLY recommend one. Just in case anyone is looking into getting one, get it.

Comments

• lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    Google image searched Ritte bikes. NO REGRETS!
  • crescent
    crescent Posts: 1,201
    Looks lovely on Google Images, deserves some pics on here though.
    Bianchi ImpulsoBMC Teammachine SLR02 01Trek Domane AL3“When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. “ ~H.G. Wells Edit - "Unless it's a BMX"
  • ShandyH
    ShandyH Posts: 555
    Let me see what I can do over the weekend.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Van vlaanderens are the Nina from Nina and the Neurons of bikes. They make everything else look like the Alsager of bikes.

Post the piccies now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.