Can't Get It Up?

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited July 2014 in The cake stop
Never had a problem myself I hasten to add :wink:

For those of you that do struggle to get the old boy to perform you can't blame bike riding any more as researchers at University College London have shown that it's a myth that cycling causes erectile dysfunction :wink:

However they have also found that cycling for as little as half an hour every day doubles the risk of being diagnosed with prostate cancer in the over 50s :shock:

Read more about it here.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10952228/Cycling-does-not-cause-infertility-British-scientists-find.html
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,969
    arran77 wrote:
    However they have also found that cycling for as little as half an hour every day doubles the risk of being diagnosed with prostate cancer in the over 50s :shock:
    Doubles the risk of being diagnosed?
    I would have thought that being diagnosed was a good thing.

Much preferable to having undiagnosed cancer in my humble opinion.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • arran77
    PBlakeney wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Doubles the risk of being diagnosed?
    I would have thought that being diagnosed was a good thing.

Much preferable to having undiagnosed cancer in my humble opinion.

Diagnoses is a very good thing.

If you read the article though it goes on to say that the results were ‘surprising’ and that men who cycle frequently may be more health conscious, leading to more regular check-ups and more chance of being diagnosed.

But they said they could not rule out that cycling itself may be to blame, because of increased pressure on the prostate.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pblakeney
    arran77 wrote:
    But they said they could not rule out that cycling itself may be to blame, because of increased pressure on the prostate.
    I have my rear end parked on a chair in the office 10 hours a day.
    Maybe I should get a check up for cancer in that area due to increased pressure?

Please be aware that I am not 100% serious.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • arran77
    Maybe you should.

seanoconn
  • pblakeney
    arran77 wrote:
    Maybe you should.
    Well. That was a decidedly unpleasant experience.
    You can keep any future suggestions no matter how practical.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    The article also goes on to say there could be a link between cycling and prostate cancer.

But I read that if you ejaculate 5 times a week the your chances of getting prostate cancer are reduced by a third.

So does that mean us cycllists are not "getting it" enough?

The easy answer is - ejaculate 15 times a week and not get prostate cancer at all :shock:
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • arran77
    drlodge wrote:
    The easy answer is - ejaculate 15 times a week and not get prostate cancer at all :shock:

Before I take your advice could I just check that the title in your user name has some sort of recognised qualification to support it :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    I don't care how qualified he is, as far as the EPO is aware I must get it at least 15 times a week until my dick falls off.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I don't care how qualified he is, as far as the EPO is aware I must get it at least 15 times a week until my dick falls off.

:shock:

15 times a week is very ambitious so I was obviously thinking about it from a whacking off perspective :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

15 times a week is very ambitious so I was obviously thinking about it from a whacking off perspective :lol:
    :lol: Well you start by asking for 15 and hopefully meet somewhere in the middle.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

:lol: Well you start by asking for 15 and hopefully meet somewhere in the middle.

Somewhere in the middle like 0 :wink:

seanoconn
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    Somewhere in the middle of two lovely ladies ;-)
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Saddle with a cut out, job done :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:

I thought you were going to cum on here telling us how easy it is to ejaculate 15 times a week, cum, get it :wink:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    seanoconn wrote:
    Says the only one of us that may be getting enough. :|
    Even if she is inflatable
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Says the only one of us that may be getting enough. :|
    Even if she is inflatable

Maybe his saddle with a cut out is the action he gets, his idea of going out for a ride might be quite different to yours or mine :wink:

seanoconn
  • rickeverett
    rickeverett Posts: 988
    Worryingly I was told cycling buggers up circulation and causes nerve damage on your gooch. It puts pressure on the prostrate which could be why. The new flow saddles are supposes to help, but they are finding strong links between cycling and ED.

Risk of being diagnosed means getting it, not increase in going to be diagnosed.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Time for some hard thinking.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    You're all going to die!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nUwZmg4W6c
  • ballysmate
    If you have prostate trouble, always check out the doctor's hands. Thinner fingers the better!! :wink::lol:
  • ballysmate
    Ballysmate wrote:
    If you have prostate trouble, always check out the doctor's hands. Thinner fingers the better!! :wink::lol:

Mind you, some folk are into that and would prefer fingers like sausages. :shock:
  • veronese68
    My boss is known as Sausage Fingers, thankfully he's not a doctor.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    reminds me of a joke.

A chap goes the the doctors, and the Dr gives him some suppositories, explaining that they have to be "pushed well in" for them to work :shock: . The man is a bit unsure as he's never used anything like that before, but Dr says "Don't worry, I'll put the first one in for you, bend over" and as he leaves, "You'll have to repeat the dose tonight."

When the man gets home that evening he tells his wife what happened and asks her to administer the next one, "pushed well in". All is going well, and he's thinking this is ok but then lets out a sudden scream.

"I'm sorry dear" says wife "Did I hurt you?"

"No" says the man " but I've just realised, when the Dr did that, he had both hands on my shoulders!"

The older I get, the better I was.

• ballysmate
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

I thought you were going to cum on here telling us how easy it is to ejaculate 15 times a week, cum, get it :wink:
    Ok, I don't like to rub your noses in it but yes, although I had a scare last night when she said she was tired but the emotional blackmail worked a treat :D

My uncle, grandad and great uncle all had prostate cancer, my dad had some kind of prostrate op too. So I'm not at risk at all, great! :(
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,807
    http://www.nhs.uk/news/2014/07July/Page ... ility.aspx

Load of old tosh then.

I do however often worry about the damage I'm doing to myself due to 'repetitive trauma'...matron! :-D
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Ok, I don't like to rub your noses in it but yes, although I had a scare last night when she said she was tired but the emotional blackmail worked a treat :D

My uncle, grandad and great uncle all had prostate cancer, my dad had some kind of prostrate op too. So I'm not at risk at all, great! :(

Please don't rub my nose in your cum you filthy animal :shock:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

I think an appointment with a finger and a rubber glove is on the cards. :lol:
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

I think an appointment with a finger and a rubber glove is on the cards. :lol:

Typical night in now for Sean isn't it :P

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    Ah, the old prostate massage. :shock: