London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    cooldad wrote:
    It'll Polish out.

An accident in Slough? I see what you did there

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    Notice the smash in the windscreen during the slow-mo replay. Typical car, just thinking about where he/she wants to go and oblivious to everything else.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Notice the smash in the windscreen during the slow-mo replay. Typical car, just thinking about where he/she wants to go and oblivious to everything else.

You don't drive eh.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    He did not go that high. Just the camera.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    nicklouse wrote:
    He did not go that high. Just the camera.

That's OK then!

What I find bizarre is the car has false plates but is being driven to Kwik Fit - so is the driver getting a stolen car fixed or what? Its probably burnt out ina field somewhere 20 minutes later - saved the driver getting a new exhaust I guess.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Other reports don't say false plates but that the car has no registered keeper, which is far from the same thing.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    The Rookie wrote:
    Other reports don't say false plates but that the car has no registered keeper, which is far from the same thing.

How does that happen though? One registered keeper has to either scrap the car or sell it to someone - if it has been registered originally then it should have someone attached to it and if not you go knocking at the last guys door. No?
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • AndyPatio
    AndyPatio Posts: 76
    Crazy!
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    What a cunt, who does that and just leaves the poor guy to die by in the gutter? I hope someone does the same to him.
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • ednino
    ednino Posts: 684
    Makes me sick

Why are people such ass holes?
  • CitizenLee
    CitizenLee Posts: 2,227
    8 for amplitude.

7 for style.

9 for landing.
    Current:
    NukeProof Mega FR 2012
    Cube NuRoad 2018
    Previous:
    2015 Genesis CdF 10, 2014 Cube Hyde Race, 2012 NS Traffic, 2007 Specialized SX Trail, 2005 Specialized Demo 8