It's Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, that was a fun game to watch last night! I was lost for words, as was my German friend. He was very smug, happy and in great spirits come half time, then he quietened down to a 'how are we doing this!?' attitude. Awesomes.

Today, I'm off to Birmingham! Part of a work day out, I'm catching the train there and back. Looking forward to it really, as the drilling at work is driving me insane. They start 'piling' next week, and apparently THAT'S loud :?

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning slags,

Last nights bike related tasks were shunned so I could watch the football - bloody glad I didn't miss that one! Long day ahead, visit from the boss and dealing with disobedient minion. Fun times.

Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Last night i spent fecking around with my kindle after a year and a half of gathering dust, nice to remember that i can relax if i try.
    Minion lives to see another day, but only until i pass it on to another manager to pull the trigger. :(

No2 "Graduates" from nursery today so i'll pop along to see that :? other than that hopefully my Garmin will turn up today and i'll have something constructive to do?

Anywhoo i think i may treat myself to Bacons.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

went for a good ride last night with northern monkey. it was supposed to be an easyish climb with an xc descent...I remembered the descent wrong and it was nuts :lol: still great fun though 8)

today is not a lot of work followed by picking my boy up from school.

laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    commute into work was hard work as against the wind the whole way, hopefully I should get an advantage on the way home as in theory meeting a mate in the pub :)

Today is work and hopefully pub, that's if he can make it, if not I will do some more study as I got distracted by the nuts Brazil game
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning 'tards.

First day back at work since last Thursday and I really can't be arsed, at least it's downhill to the weekend already :D

Onwards to more caffeine and 5.30 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,327
    Morning folks,
    I met the owner of the A312 today on my way in. Told me to get my f'ing bike out of his road, seemed like a charming individual very proud of his middle finger as he was holding it aloft. Although I think he hit every branch of the ugly tree when he fell out of it.
    Wednesday can only mean one thing, pub later. Although we may either go for a curry or venture out for a pub wobble. 11 miles and 5 pubs almost entirely off road.
    Until then I will have to survive on tea and custard creams.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning clowns

Totes amazeballs at the footy last night!

In other news the office 'feeder' bought in some Oreo biscuits! They are horrible, how can a biscuit be that bad? She isn't happy with my criticism.

Nowt else to report so i'm off.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,525
    Afternoon Wasters,

Managed to get our quarterly numbers signed off finally so my life is almost my own again. One more day in the office then it's Bike Park Wales on Friday :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Forgot to say that I'm glad you've recovered from that salad thing.
    Meatballs wrapped in bacon for dinner, mmmm. Dead pig wrapped in more pig.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Dead pig wrapped in more pig.

Nyom nyom, pig overload 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    Topped off with a few pints of Pride. Given the choice between caviar and champagne or beer and dead piggy I know where I'd go.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    No pints of pride as tonight was a cider night :)
  • thekickingmule
    Veronese68 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Forgot to say that I'm glad you've recovered from that salad thing.
    Meatballs wrapped in bacon for dinner, mmmm. Dead pig wrapped in more pig.
    [pedantic] Surely it's cow wrapped in pig. [/pedantic]
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    Admirable level of pedantry there TKM. Pretty sure it was piggy, but can't be certain. They seemed more like sausage meat. Delicious all the same.
  • thekickingmule
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Admirable level of pedantry there TKM. Pretty sure it was piggy, but can't be certain. They seemed more like sausage meat. Delicious all the same.
    I'd still put it in the WIN section. Meat wrapped in meat mmm
    Blender Cube AMS Pro